Uzbekistan - Replace a Passport
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Report the incident to the Police and obtain a written report, you will need to present this document when you submit your application to obtain a replacement passport.
- Go to the Consul's Office and submit a completed application.
- Submit the police report and other required documents. Note: You may be asked to present additional documents, it will be better if you can give the Consular office a call first before coming in just to make sure that you have all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Complete an application (in duplicate)
- Copy of the passport (if available)
- Police Report
- Photo: 2 pcs. (3.5 x 4.5 cm)
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
100029, Tashkent str. Uzbekistanskaya 9
Phone: (+998 71) 233-45-01
Fax: (+998 71) 239-15-17
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A passport is a document, issued by the national government. It certifies the identity and nationality of the holder for travel abroad. It contains information about the holder; like name, gender, date and place of birth.
It is very important to have your passport with you specially when you are abroad. In case its lost or was stolen, you may obtain a replacement by goin to the Consul's Office.
Following is a procedure on how you can replace a lost or stolen passport issued in Uzbekistan.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Government of Uzbekistan:
More information which might help people.