Uzbekistan - Register a Vehicle
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Legal and natural persons, after acquiring or obtaining a motor vehicle should make arrangements to have the vehicle registered within 10 days, regardless of the technical condition of motor vehicles.
- Gather all documents you will need to present or submit to apply for the procedure.
- Submit a completed registration form along with all other required documents to the registering authority.
- Pay all necessary fees.
- Registration of vehicles belonging to legal entities and individuals are based on a written application from the owner (company), documents confirming the legality of the acquisition and payment of registration fees.
- For legal entities: Copies of the certificate of state registration of the legal entity.
- Identification document
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Tashkent ul.Yu.Radzhaby d.1, index 100029
Phone: (+99871) 231-32-32 / 252-70-01
Email: [email protected]
Other Contact Numbers for the Ministry
General Directorate - Traffic Safety
Tashkent Sheyhantaur pH ul.Shoira d-1, index 100128
Phone: (+99871) 244-28-50 / 244-28-46
State bodies, legal entities and individuals may apply and have their vehicles registered.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Motor vehicles registered to individuals under the age of 18, motor-- 16 years (with the exception of vehicles - won through the lottery and other public games, or vehicles received as a bequest or inheritance in the manner prescribed by law), are registered by the owner in the place where he/she is a permanent resident or if this is not applicable, in the place where they are temporarily residing.
- Citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan who left the Republic to study, work, or render military service are allowed to register their vehicle on the basis of a written statement issued by them, stating that they are giving consent to the registration. The vehicle is registered in the place where the owner's family is residing.
- In cases where a vehicle owner can not personally submit their application for registration, registration may be done by presenting a power of attorney and documents confirming the legality of the acquisition.
- Registration of vehicles belonging to soldiers can be made ??on the basis of information relating to registration or military units on the allocation of housing.
- Motor vehicles belonging to legal entities are registered in the place where the entity is permanently based (located). A motor vehicle may be registered in a place where the entity is operating a branch or a department by obtaining first a permit that will allow the application of registration to be submitted. In these cases, the registration certificate shall include the name of the owner of the vehicle, its address, in addition - a parking space of the vehicle.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Vehicle registration is a requirement by the state. It's purpose is to establish clear ownership and to tax motorist or vehicle owners.
Almost all vehicles bears a unique vehicle identification number, but only registered ones display a vehicle registration plate and carry a vehicle registration certificate.
A motor vehicle may only be driven on public roads if it is registered and displays a plate number. The vehicle must comply with regulations and meet road safety requirements and be covered by third party insurance.
Following are procedures on how you can register a vehicle in Uzbekistan.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan - Website:
More information which might help people.