Uzbekistan - Obtain a Drivers License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Gather all documents you will need to present or submit to apply for the procedure.
- Fill out the application form and pay all necessary fees.
- The completed application form must be submitted by the applicant in person along with all other required documents.
- Completed application form
- Certificate of successful completion of the program to operate a vehicle
- A notarized copy of the diploma and an extract from the leaf of a diploma about teaching subjects of the curriculum
- Two photographs of the applicant measuring 3x4 (candidate drivers should be photographed in civilian clothes)
- Health certificate
- Bank payment document confirming payment of fees for exams and issuance of the license
- Passport or other document
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Tashkent ul.Yu.Radzhaby d.1, index 100029
Phone: (+99871) 231-32-32 / 252-70-01
Email: [email protected]
Other Contact Numbers for the Ministry
General Directorate - Traffic Safety
Tashkent Sheyhantaur pH ul.Shoira d-1, index 100128
Phone: (+99871) 244-28-50 / 244-28-46
Email: [email protected]
Citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan may apply to obtain a driver's license.
Minimum age requirements:
- Motorcycles: 16 years old
- Cars and trucks: 18 years old
- Trams, trolleybuses, buses and minibuses: 21 years old
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A driver's license is a legal document issued by the state. It expresses a persons capability to operate a motorized vehicle, such as a motorcycle, car, truck or a bus, on a public roadway. Laws relating to the issuance of licenses vary between jurisdictions.
Following are procedures on how you can obtain a driver's license in Uzbekistan.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan - Website:
More information which might help people.