United Arab Emirates - Renew Disabled Card
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Renew a Disabled Card by going to the Ministry Of Community Development - Disability Care and Rehabilitation office.
- Submitted request is received by front desk officers who will verify the validity of data provided, in case the provided information are not complete, the application will be declined.
- The Diagnosis Committee will study the medical report.
- After confirming the validity of the information provided, the card will be issued to the applicant
- You may also submit your application online through the MOCD website or smart service portal - Link
- You will receive an email or SMS confirmation (in case of existing account) followed by status change updates.
- Copy of passport- copy of family book- copy of emirates national ID for UAE nationals
- Copy of passport - copy of ID for GCC Citizens.
- Copy of passport - copy of valid residence ( 6 month and above) for residents.
- Medical report for ( physical and sensory disabilities) and psychological (mental and autism disabilities ) issued from approved official authority
- Personal photos on a white backdrop
Office Locations & Contacts
- The applicant must be UAE Nationals or resident with legal valid residency
- Applicant must be diagnosed by an official medical or psychological authority adopted by Care and Rehabilitation Department.
- Applicant must be able to provide medical or psychological reports that explain the details of disability in terms of type and severity, tools, assistance or aids to be used
- The applicant must has one of the following disabilities: (mental, auditory, visual, physical, autism, multiple)
Note: The report with more than one page should be attached in PDF file or Word Document)
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It will take about 3 working days for your card to be issued
Note: In case of incomplete and missing documents, the service may be delayed.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The Disabled Card is granted by the Ministry of Community Development to people with disability/disabilities.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information on how you can renew a Disabled Card issued in United Arab Emirates.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
The Disability Card serves as a personal identification for people with disability/disabilities and is considered an official document indicative that the holder disabled. the card ensure that the rights and services are maintained and fulfilled based on the federal law of persons with disability No. (29) for the year 2006, regulations and decisions issued in implementation thereof
More information which might help people.