United Arab Emirates - Register a Pleasure Boat
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Pleasure boat owners may register their boats online. To access the service, owners will need to go to Federal Transport Authority's e-services portal - link
- For those who are registered on the website, log-in to your account. In case you haven't registered yet, you will need to create an account first in order to avail of the online registration service.
- Once logged-in, check out the menu and click 'Pleasure Boat' then choose 'Register - New'
- Accept terms and condition and then click 'continue'.
- Complete the online form and upload all needed requirements.
- Click 'save' to send your application then click 'finish'.
- Print your application.
- The FTA's customer center will review your application and will contact you.
- The customer center personnel will inform you when your application is ready for payment.
- Please note that you will need to visit Critical Infrastructure and Coastal Protection Authority to check your vessel and its safety devices.
- Payment for the procedure can be done online, simply visit the site again and check your pending application.
- After payment your certification will be ready for printing or you can visit any Federal Transport Authority service center to receive your certificate. You may also have the certificate delivered to you.
List down the documents required for successfully completing the procedure. e.g. 1. Proof of child birth from the Hospital.
Office Locations & Contacts
Federal Transport Authority - Land & Maritime - United Arab Emirates
Email: [email protected]
Working Hours: Sun-Thur 7:30 Am – 3:30 PM
Abu Dhabi Center
Al Muroor Street opposite to Al Jazeera Club,
Dusit Offices Building – 7th and 13th Floor, 497, 961
Mobile: 00971 2 8005678
Fax: 00971 2 6506047
Al Ittihad Road, behind Nissan Motors showroom,
Opposite Dnata, Al Khaimah Building, 3rd floor, 498
Fax: 00971 4 2953334
Abu Dhabi – Al Mina – Near the Iranian market,
Maritime Unified License Center, 504
Al Ain Center
Al Wezarat street,
Department of economic development Main Building,
First floor, 505
Al Arooba Street,
Tower 400 UNB Building, 4th floor, 499
Ras Al Khaimah Center
Ministry of Infrastructure Development
Ras al Khaimah, Ground Floor, 501
Khor FaKKan road opposite to Fujairah port,
United Arab Shipping Company building ,
5th floor office No.1, 503
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Your application will be processed immediately.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.