United Arab Emirates - Obtain a Fishing License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Apply Online: You may apply for a fishing license online. To start your application you will need to register and signup to have your personal user name in the system. Online Registration.
After you have logged in, fill out and submit the e-form.
- In person: You may use the link provided under "Documents to Use" section to download the application form. Bring the completed form to a registration center that processes fishing license applications.
- Completed application
- A photograph of the applicant
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Climate Change and Environment
Call Center: 8003050
Email: [email protected]
Abu Dhabi Main Office:
Old Airport Road
Opposite Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions & Benefits Fund
P.O. Box 213
Tel : 971 02 4444747
Fax: 971 02 4490444
Dubai Main Office:
Abu Hail Street
P.O. Box 1509
Tel: 971 04 2148424
Fax: 971 04 2655822
Branches that provide the service:
- Delma Fishing Boats Registration Center
- Abu Dhabi Fishing Boats Registration center
- Al Hamriah Fishing Boats Registration center
- Um Suqeim Fishing Boats Registration center
- Sharjah Fishing Boats Registration center
- Khor Fakkan Fishing Boats Registration center
- Ajman Fishing Boats Registration Center
- Um Al Quwain Fishing Boats Registration center
Ras Al Khaimah:
- Ras Al Khaimah Fishing Boats Registration
- Debba Fishing Boats Registration Center
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Application submitted online: 5minutes, the average time to obtain approval on complete applications that fulfill the terms and conditions: 10minutes.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information on how you can obtain a fishing license for migratory fishes or sharks in certain seasons.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Shark fishing: Holders of fishing licenses are permitted to catch fish from Lanch. Shark fishing allowed only by Lanch. Allows practice of shark fishing in presence of the owner of the fishing boat (Lanch) or his Vice Captain provided that Captain License or Vice-captian License is Valid.
Migratory fish: Holders of fishing licenses are permitted to catch migratory pelagic fish. Migratory fishing is allowed for the owner of the boat or one of his relatives (father, son, brother) provided captain or vice-captain card is valid
More information which might help people.