United Arab Emirates - Obtain Disabled Card
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Apply for a Disabled Card by going to the Ministry Of Community Development - Disability Care and Rehabilitation office.
- Submitted request is received by front desk officers who will validate the submitted data. If the requirement are not fulfilled, the request will be rejected.
- The Diagnosis Committee will verify the medical report that you have submitted.
- After successful data validation, the card will be issued to you.
- You may also submit your application online through the website or smart service portal - Link
- You will receive an email or SMS confirmation (in case of existing account) followed by status change updates.
- Copy of passport- copy of family book- copy of emirates national ID for UAE nationals
- Copy of passport - copy of ID for GCC Citizens.
- Copy of passport - copy of valid residence ( 6 month and above) for residents.
- Medical report for ( physical and sensory disabilities) and psychological (mental and autism disabilities ) issued from approved official authority
- Personal photos on a white backdrop
Office Locations & Contacts
- Applicant must hold a United Arab Emirates citizenship or legal residence
- Applicant must be people with disabilities: mental, auditory, visual, physical, autism, multiple
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It will take about ten working days for your card to be issued
- In case of incomplete and missing documents, the service may be delayed
- If the additional information required is not submitted within a 6 month timeframe, the request will be void. Except in cases where it is required to produce additional information upon reaching a certain age or following completion of physiotherapy
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The Disabled Card is granted by the Ministry of Community Development to people with disability/disabilities.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information on how you can obtain a Disabled Card in United Arab Emirates.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
The Disability Card serves as a personal identification for people with disability/disabilities and is considered an official document indicative that the holder disabled. the card ensure that the rights and services are maintained and fulfilled based on the federal law of persons with disability No. (29) for the year 2006, regulations and decisions issued in implementation thereof
More information which might help people.