Taiwan - Apply Driving License for Regular Small Car
Revision as of 08:08, 22 December 2017 by Wesley (Created page with "==Procedure== #Go to the Motor Vehicles Office. #Submit the required documents. #Fill in the application form. #Pay the necessary fee. ==Required Documents== *A.R.C card (...")
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Motor Vehicles Office.
- Submit the required documents.
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay the necessary fee.
- A.R.C card (at least one year residence period and a valid passport).
- A learner permit (at least three months earning experience) or Original Driver License or International Driver License.
- Three identical bust taken within the past six months one inch glossy printing paper black and white or color photos, no composite photos, full face front view with a plain white background and no wearing hat or headgear except for religious reasons,without dark glasses or glasses with tinted lenses unless it is for medical reasons.
- A registration form with the qualified physical and strength examination.
Office Locations & Contacts
Taipei Motor Vehicles Office
- No.7,Lane 248,Jhongjheng Rd.,
Shulin Dist., New Taipei City 238,
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 17 :00
- For a complete list of contact information: http://tmvso.thb.gov.tw/English/WhitePaper.html
The applicant must be above 18 years old.
Fee - NTD 450.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The driving license issued is based on both the passed traffic rules test and the road driving test. If the traffic rules test and road driving test failed, a retake is allowed after seven days.
- The results of physical examination and traffic rules test are valid for within one year.
- The Light motorbike (below 50cc) driving license applicant is exempted from road driving test.
- The applicant applying for a huge heavy motorbike (above 250cc) driver license should hold the regular heavy motorbike driving license at least one year and has completed 32-hour training course.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A driving license is an official document which states that a person can operate a vehicle. In Taiwan, driving licenses are divided into categories, one is for a regular small car.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Taipei Motor Vehicle Offices: http://tmvso.thb.gov.tw/English/Index.aspx
More information which might help people.