Sierra Leone - Apply for a Visa
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to Sierra Leone Embassy, High Commission or Consulate.
- Obtain a Visa Application Form.
- Complete the form.
- Submit the completed form along with the required documents. (Please refer to Required Documents for information.) You can submit the application either in person or by post.
- Pay the fee.
- A valid, Passport, must have at least 6 months validity remaining
- 1 Visa Application Form completed and signed
- Application fee (Please note that application fees are non-refundable)
- 1 Passport Photograph required (35mmx45mm)
- International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever and Cholera
- Copy of travel itinerary such as invitation letters or evidence of hotel reservation
- letter of consent from parents or guardians (for minors)
Office Locations & Contacts
Sierra Leone High Commission
41 Eagle St, Holborn, London WC1R 4TL, UK
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 0207 4040 140
- Foreign nationals.
- Citizens of the West African Economic Community (ECOWAS) are exempted from this requirement and do not need visa or entry permit to enter Sierra Leone.
- Single Entry 109.00
- Six Months Multiple Entry 134.00
- One Year Multiple Entry 159.00
- The tourist or business single entry visa is usually valid for 3 months from date issued, for a stay not to exceed 30 days.
- The Multiple entry visa is valid for either 6 months or one year for maximum stay on each entry of 30 days.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The granting of a Sierra Leone visa is only a form of pre-entry clearance. It does not guarantee permission to enter the country.
- The immigration Officer at the port of entry reserves the right to grant or deny admission.
- Visa holders are subject to the normal immigration control at any port of entry.
- Visitors to Sierra Leone require a valid visa each time they enter the country.
- Application can be submitted in person or by post.
- The officer responsible for visas may be able to decide on your application without further enquiries, or you may be required to attend an interview if the officer deems it necessary, further documentary evidence in support of your application may be needed.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Visitors who wish to travel to the Republic of Sierra Leone must obtain an appropriate visa or entry permit to enter the country.
Following are the procedures on how to apply for a visa in Sierra Leone.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.