Sierra Leone - Apply for Business Visa
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to Sierra Leone Embassy, High Commission or Consulate.
- Complete a visa application form.
- Submit the completed form along with the required documents.
- Pay the fee.
Note: Applications can be submitted by hand or by post.
- A valid, Passport, must have at least 6 months validity remaining
- Visa Application Form completed and signed
- 1 Passport Photograph required
- International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever and Cholera
- Copy of round trip airline tickets
- Letter of invitation from a registered company or organization in Sierra Leone
Office Locations & Contacts
Sierra Leone High Commission
41 Eagle St, Holborn, London WC1R 4TL, UK
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 0207 4040 140
Foreign nationals who wish to establish a business in Sierra Leone.
- Single Entry - 109.00
- Six Months Multiple Entry - 134.00
- One Year Multiple Entry - 159.00
The Sierra Leone tourist or business single entry visa is usually valid for 3 months from date issued, for a stay not to exceed 30 days. Tourist visa is a non-immigrant visa for persons desiring to enter Sierra Leone for vacation (holiday), tourism purposes.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Applications are usually processed within three business days. Rush service in 2-3 business days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Visa application should be accompanied by an introductory letter from a credible company in the UK or a European country, outlining the purpose of the trip, the nature of business and contact in Sierra Leone.
- This letter should be addressed to: Embassy of Sierra Leone, Visa Section, London. The letter must explain all of the following:
- Nature of business to be performed
- Name and address of reference to be visited
- Guarantee of return transportation and sufficient funds for the visit.
- The letter should be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant.
- If the applicant has never invested and has no business contact in Sierra Leone, but has plans to do so, such applicant or company must provide evidence of credibility and financial standing together with hotel confirmation/reservation. There is no limit to the amount of money carried into the country but the amount should be declared at the port of entry.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Business Visa is for applicants who manifest and demonstrate sufficient ability to conduct business in Sierra Leone. Following are the procedures on how to apply for a business visa in Sierra Leone.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.