Scotland - Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for a Phytosanitary Certificate, Applicant shall approach the Forestry Commission. Contact details are listed below under the “office locations and contacts” section.
- You have to submit an Application form to the Forestry Commission.
- Application form can be found on the following link: Link Scroll down and click on “FORM PH25”
- Download the application format and fill up your details.
- Please make sure you have all the required documents that are listed under the “Required Document” section of this page.
- The applicant shall present the duly filled application form and documents to the Forestry Commission.
- Once your application is registered and processed, the inspector inspects the shipment destined for export.
- The applicant has to pay the prescribed fee.
- Once the inspection yields satisfactory results, the inspector issues a Phytosanitary Certificate.
- Application form
- Commercial invoice
- Import permit
Office Locations & Contacts
Forestry and Land Scotland Head Office
1 Highlander Way
Inverness Business Park
- General: 0300 067 6000
- Media: 0131 370 5990
- Registered exporter
A fee of £15 is payable for issuing a certificate and a minimum fee of £37 is payable if an inspection is required. Inspections are time based, i.e. £37 for the first hour (including office and travel time) and £9.25 for each 15 minutes or part thereof thereafter.
Certificate is valid per consignment.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
2 to 4 days
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Category of application
- Package type
- Area of production
- Country of origin
- Entry and Exit points
- Batch number
Need for the Document
Phytosanitary Certificate is used to attest that consignments meet Phytosanitary import requirements.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.