Saint Kitts and Nevis - Replace Lost / Stolen Passport
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To obtain a replacement passport, applicants will need to go to the Passport Office and complete an application form.
- The completed form must be submitted together with an affidavit providing details of the passport and the conditions under which the passport was lost or stolen (whether valid or expired).
- Applicants will also need to submit two recent photographs.
- Pay the application fee.
If you are outside Saint Kitts and Nevis
You may use the link provided under "Office Locations & Contacts" to get in touch with the nearest British embassy, high commission or consulate in the country you are currently staying. The Embassy's consular service section will process your request to obtain a replacement passport.
Citizens resident in Europe and the United Kingdom must submit their applications to the St. Kitts and Nevis High Commission in London, United Kingdom.
- Completed application form
- Two copies of a recent photograph of the applicant must be included with the application. These photographs should be taken full face, without a hat on
- Neutral solid background. Black and white photographs are not acceptable. The size of the photographs is 1.77 x 1.38 (45mm x 35mm).
- The recommender is also required to endorse the reverse side of one copy of the photographs with the words: I certify that this is a true likeness of the applicant"
- Valid identification
- Other requirements:
- A notarised letter/affidavit stating that facts relevant to the loss
- A certified copy or original of the required documents and two photocopies of either one.
Office Locations & Contacts
P.O. Box 186
St. Kitts and Nevis
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information on how you can replace a lost or stolen passport issued in Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.