Saint Kitts and Nevis - Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for a Phytosanitary Certificate, Applicant shall approach the Administration office at the Department of Agriculture. Contact details are listed below under the “office locations and contacts” section.
- You have to submit the shipment and documents to the Administration office at the Department of Agriculture.
- Please make sure you have all the required documents that are listed under the “Required Document” section of this page.
- The Plant Quarantine Officer inspects the shipment and reviews the documents.
- Once the inspection is complete, the applicant has to pay the prescribed fee at the Administration Office.
- Once the inspection yields satisfactory results, the inspector issues a Phytosanitary Certificate.
- Application form
- Commercial invoice
- Import permit
Office Locations & Contacts
Department of Agriculture
La Guerite, Basseterre, St.Kitts
Email: [email protected]
Open Daily: 8.00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Registered exporter
Phytosanitary Certificate (Export certificate) fee is $5
Certificate is valid per consignment.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Category of application
- Package type
- Area of production
- Country of origin
- Entry and Exit points
- Batch number
Need for the Document
Phytosanitary Certificate is used to attest that consignments meet Phytosanitary import requirements.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what other uses of obtaining this document/certificate are. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.