Romania - Driver License (Car, Motor Bike, Scooter)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To obtain a driver license you should approach a driving school in your area which should help you in getting a driver license.
- Following are list of driving schools that can be contacted : Driving Schools
- Make sure the driving school which you are approaching is approved by the government.
- You will be trained by the driving schools for your theory and practical exam.
- If you are successful with your theory and your practical exam, you will be provide with a driving license.
- Completed application form.
- Statement of schooling that contains the civil status of the candidate, the form of theoretical and practical training conducted by approved establishments categories or sub-categories which require examination, completed by typing and signed by the candidate, which applies a colour photo its in the space provided.
- The license holder sheet, complemented by typing and signed
- Copy of the identity card (ID card, ID)
- Criminal records
- Medical certificate for drivers
- Psychological opinion
- Receipt proving payment of the value of the examination
- Driver's license in the case of applicants obtaining a new category (sub)
- Receipt proving payment of the value of the driving license
- A copy of the judgment of conviction, a final examination for persons applying for a new driving license instead of cancelled.
Office Locations & Contacts
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8: 00-20: 00
Phone: 0800.806.806 TelVerde
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8: 00-16: 00
Thursday, August: 00-18: 00
Other useful contacts:
021 / 301.95.88 - registration
021 / 301.95.89 - allowed
021 / 301.95.70 - dispatching
E-mail : [email protected]
- Drivers of vehicles are allowed to drive a motor vehicle or tram road given that possess driving license corresponding to the category and at least 18 years of age, except those driving a motor-cycles, which must be aged 16 years old.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information about how to obtain a driver license in Romania.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.