Poland - Obtain a Divorce Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
REQUIRED ACTIONS AND OBTAINED DOCUMENTS:
- the possibility of divorce, there is only the total divorce two conditions: permanent and complete breakdown,
- proceedings for divorce, can be carried out:
- the division of property,
- without division of matrimonial property of the spouses:
- with the settlement of a shared flat sides,
- possibly ruling to evict one of the spouses.
- court ruling that cause cessation of marriage, closes the entire divorce proceedings,
- the divorce decree the court decides on:
- joint parental authority over minor children of both spouses
- contact parents with children,
- the cost of living and raising a child (child support) that each spouse will bear,
- how to use the apartment for a time in the common living divorced spouses:
- the eviction of one of the spouses,
- Sharing a common dwelling,
- housing grant one of the spouses at the request of alimony a divorced spouse who has not been found guilty only of marital breakdown.
- The judgment becomes final court ruling on the dissolution of marriage by divorce, after the expiration of 21 days from the date of judgment, if no appeal is sought. With the coming into force of a court judgment, ceases previously included marriage . Continues affinity.
- Petition for divorce, in which justification should demonstrate sustained and complete breakdown of the marriage, and so the circumstances indicating the cessation of emotional bond, physical and economic, for concluding that the spouses to each other will not come back,
- Supporting evidence referred to in the paragraph above circumstances,
- Complete copy of the marriage certificate issued by usc, who drafted the act,
- If you have a common minor children - truncated copies
- Birth certificates of minor children, issued by usc, who drafted the act,
- Copy of the petition along with copies of attachments; (Except for acts of civil status).
Office Locations & Contacts
The District Court in Bielsko-Biala
ul. Cieszy?ska 10
Tel: 33 4990 499
Fax: 33 4990 450
District Court in Bia?ystok
ul. M. Sklodowska-Curie 1
Tel: 85 7459 200
Customer service interesante
Tel: 85 7459 360 (up to 362)
E-mail: [email protected]
The Law Office of Piotr St?czek, Advocate
Telephone: +48 22 499 33 22
Mobile telephone: +48 607 869 662
Fax: +48 22 448 09 97
Email: [email protected]
The deadline for resolving: not less than one month, a few or several months.
- Fixed court fee in the amount of 600,00 z?,
- Fee for issuing a copy of the judgment 12,00 z?.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Expiration of 21 days from the date of judgment
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- district court in whose district the spouses' last common residence if at least one of them is in the district of residence or habitual residence,
- in the absence of such a basis - exclusive jurisdiction of residence of the defendant,
- and if the base is not - the courts of the claimant.
- Your Name
- Exact address
- Respondents Name and his address
Need for the Document
Divorce judgment is issued only by Polish court and not by Polish Registry Offices.
Polish law divorce is regulated by the statute of February 25, 1964: The Polish Family and Guardianship Code, which came into force on January 1, 1965
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
There has been a sustained and complete breakdown of the marriage, that is, cease all ties between spouses: spiritual, physical and economic.
Please remember. It is strongly recommended to have professional legal consultation regarding any divorce and family law matter in Poland. In particular regarding matrimonial property regimes, termination of marriage including annulling a marriage, separation, divorce. Please contact lawyers that specialize in divorce cases (attorney) and other kinds of family law issues.