Philippines - Update Records for PWDs, Senior Citizens, ICC/IP Voters
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to an Electoral Registration Office (satellite registration office).
- Fill out the Supplementary Data Form.
- Present the necessary documents and be interviewed to establish identity.
- Once the identity is established, the PWD/senior citizen/member of ICC/IP voters shall accomplish the prescribed form (Annex B). PWDs/senior citizens shall indicate the type of disability, assistance needed during election day and willingness to vote in the precincts assigned in accessible polling places (APP), while the members of ICC/IP shall indicate his/her tribe or community and submit the accomplished form to the EO.
- Affix signature in the logbook.
Any of the following:
- Employees identification card (ID), with the signature of the employer or authorized representative
- Postal ID
- PWD Discount ID
- Students ID or library card, signed by the school authority
- Senior Citizens ID
- Drivers license
- NBI clearance
- SSS/GSIS ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippine (IBP) ID
- License issued by the Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC)
- Certificate of Confirmation issued by the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) in case of members of ICCs or IPs; and
- Any other valid ID
Office Locations & Contacts
Commission on Elections
Palacio del Gobernador Bldg.,
Gen. Luna St., Intramuros, Manila
Comelec – Office for Overseas Voting (OFOV)
Address: 7th Floor, Palacio del Gobernador Bldg.,
General Luna St.,
Other Field Registration Centers can be referred to the link: Filed Registration Centers
Consulate General of the Philippines
Address: 999 Canada Pl #660, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Plus code: 7VQP+4P Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Phone: +1 604-685-1619
Other Consulates can be referred to the links: Other Consulates and Consulates
Office of the Regional Election Director
Address: 2/F Femii Annex BLDG., Don Andres Soriano Avenue, Intramuros, Manila
Tel: (02) 527-0846 | (02) 527-9624
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Filed Offices can be refered to the link: NCR Office Locations
Note: NTC issued Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017 last October 27, 2017, directing all telecommunications providers in the country to migrate all its customers to eight-digit telephone numbers.
3000-YYYY to 3499-YYYY – Bayan Telecommunications, Inc.
6000-YYYY to 6699-YYYY – ABS-CBN Converge, Inc.
6700-YYYY to 6999-YYYY – Eastern Telecommunication Philippines/ Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
7XXX-YYYY – Globe Telecom, Inc./ Innove Communications, Inc.
8XXX-YYYY – PLDT, Inc./ Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
A customer who still incorrectly dials the old seven-digit number will hear a special announcement saying the format has been changed to eight-digit, for a period of three months after the migration (March 18, 2019 to June 17, 2019).
- Persons with disabilities (PWDs) and senior citizens who are already registered but have not indicated the type of their disability, or who may have developed or manifested such disability after having been registered, members of the indigenous cultural communities (ICC) or indigenous peoples (IP) who have previously registered but have not indicated the name of the ICC/IP community to which he/she belongs shall be allowed to update his/her registration records.
There is no fee in this application.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The Supplementary Data form should be accomplished in this process. The form can be downloaded here: Supplementary Data.
- Online Form: https://www.comelec.gov.ph/php-tpls-attachments/VoterRegistration/ApplicationsForms/Annex_B_SupplementaryData.pdf
- Full Name
- Residence Address
- Precinct Number
- Name of IP/ICC Community
- Type of Disability
Need for the Document
Following are the procedures for updating records for persons with disabilities (PWDs), senior citizens, Members of the indigenous cultural communities (ICC) or indigenous peoples (IP) voters.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.