Philippines - Replace Lost or Stolen or Damaged Professional Driver License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to get your checklist of requirements and secure a Drivers License Application Form. (This form is available for download. You can accomplish this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.) Tell the person that you are going to apply for a duplicate of your license. Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.
- When your number is called, proceed to evaluator counter and submit all the required documents and have it checked for completeness and authenticity.
- Proceed to the Photo taking /Signature Area to have your picture and signature taken when your name is called.
- Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
- Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the Card type License.
- Duly accomplished Application for Drivers License (ADL)
- Affidavit of Loss
- Proof of Identity
Office Locations & Contacts
LTO Central Office
East Avenue, Quezon City
(02) 8922 9061 to 63
Note: NTC issued Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017 last October 27, 2017, directing all telecommunications providers in the country to migrate all its customers to eight-digit telephone numbers.
3000-YYYY to 3499-YYYY – Bayan Telecommunications, Inc.
6000-YYYY to 6699-YYYY – ABS-CBN Converge, Inc.
6700-YYYY to 6999-YYYY – Eastern Telecommunication Philippines/ Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
7XXX-YYYY – Globe Telecom, Inc./ Innove Communications, Inc.
8XXX-YYYY – PLDT, Inc./ Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
A customer who still incorrectly dials the old seven-digit number will hear a special announcement saying the format has been changed to eight-digit, for a period of three months after the migration (March 18, 2019 to June 17, 2019).
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Must be physically and mentally fit to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must not be a drug user or alcoholic.
- Must not be afflicted with any contagious disease or epilepsy.
- Must be able to read and write in Filipino or English.
- Must be clean, neat and presentable.
Replacement Fee - 225.00
Duplicate Fee - 50.00
Certification Fee - 100.00
Clearance Fee - 30.00
Computer Fee - 67.63
TOTAL - 472.63
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- An applicant can apply for a duplicate of Professional Drivers License to your nearest Licensing Center/ District office with Driving License transactions.
- An applicant can download for the official LTO Application for Drivers License (ADL) Form to their website: http://www.lto.gov.ph/
- The window names/titles in a licensing office may differ from branches. Do not be confused. Just follow their instructions.
- Full Name
- Present Address
- Birth Date
- Blood Type
- Telephone / Cell phone Number
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Birth Place
- Father and Mothers Name
- Spouse Name
- Employers Business Name and Telephone Number
- Employers Business Address
Need for the Document
A lost, stolen or damaged Professional Driver License should be replaced in order for the person to publicly drive here in the Philippines.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Land Transportation Office website: http://www.lto.gov.ph/
More information which might help people.