Philippines - Replace Lost or Stolen or Damaged Non-Professional Driver License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to LTO ( any branch) and get an application form (ADL) from Customer Service Window.
- Once the form is filled up, go to the Records Window to verify if they have a record of your license.
- Once your record is pulled up, take the hard copy of your record then go back to Customer Service Window and give them the papers.
- Proceed to the Photo taking /Signature Area to have your picture and signature taken when your name is called.
- Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for payment of necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
- Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called and present the Official Receipt and claim the Non-Professional Driver's License.
- Affidavit of Loss
- Duly accomplished Application for Drivers License (ADL).
- Proof of Identity (valid IDs, government IDs, birth certificate, nbi clearance)
Office Locations & Contacts
LTO Central Office
East Avenue, Quezon City
(02) 8922 9061 to 63
Note: NTC issued Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017 last October 27, 2017, directing all telecommunications providers in the country to migrate all its customers to eight-digit telephone numbers.
3000-YYYY to 3499-YYYY – Bayan Telecommunications, Inc.
6000-YYYY to 6699-YYYY – ABS-CBN Converge, Inc.
6700-YYYY to 6999-YYYY – Eastern Telecommunication Philippines/ Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
7XXX-YYYY – Globe Telecom, Inc./ Innove Communications, Inc.
8XXX-YYYY – PLDT, Inc./ Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
A customer who still incorrectly dials the old seven-digit number will hear a special announcement saying the format has been changed to eight-digit, for a period of three months after the migration (March 18, 2019 to June 17, 2019).
- Must be at least seventeen (17) years old.
- Must be physically and mentally fit to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must not be a drug user or alcoholic.
- Must be able to read and write in Filipino or English.
- Must be clean, neat and presentable (wearing of sando, playing shorts and slippers during photo-taking and examinations will not be allowed).
Replacement Fee 225.00
Duplicate Fee 50.00
Certification Fee 100.00
Clearance Fee 30.00
Computer Fee 67.63
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- You can apply for a replacement of Non-Professional Drivers License to your nearest Licensing Center/ District office with Driving License transactions.
- You can download for the official LTO Application for Drivers License (ADL) Form to their website: http://www.lto.gov.ph/
- The window names/titles in a licensing office may differ from branches. Do not be confused. Just follow their instructions.
- Licensing Fees varies, it depends on the expiry date & the date of application with LTO.
- Full Name
- Present Address
- Birth Date
- Blood Type
- Telephone / Cell phone Number
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Birth Place
- Father and Mothers Name
- Spouse Name
- Employers Business Name and Telephone Number
- Employers Business Address
Need for the Document
If your Non-Professional Driver License is lost, stolen or damaged, you can apply for a new one. It is very important to do it because you cannot drive without a license.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Land Transportation Office (LTO) website: http://www.lto.gov.ph/
More information which might help people.