Philippines - Online Police Clearance Certificate
- STEP 02: All you have to do is tick all the corresponding boxes (circled in RED), which means you have read and understand the site’s policies and the application process. Click the “Next” button to proceed to the next page.
- STEP 03: Once you have ticked all the boxes, click the “I Agree” button which can be seen on the lower right side corner of the page.
- STEP 04: Next, complete the registration page. Once you are done, hit the “Register” button.
- STEP 05: After clicking the “Register” button, a dialog box will appear. Make sure to double check all the details that you have provided on the page before clicking the “Save” button.
- STEP 06: After you have registered, sign in to your account to apply for a clearance.
- (1) Enter the e-mail address you used when you created your account
- (2) Type in your account password
- (3) And click the “Sign-in” button.
- STEP 07: You will be asked to edit your profile before you can proceed with the application. Provide all necessary information, then click the “Save Profile” button.
- STEP 08: The next page will show your edited profile. Click the “Clearance Application” button to begin the application process.
- STEP 09: Set up an appointment. Please select a police station where you would like to submit your requirements, and the date and time of your appointment.
- STEP 10: Next, select a payment option. Pay for your certificate through “LandBank of the Philippines.”
- STEP 11: The following page will show you details about your appointment and how much is your certificate. Also please note of the things you will need to bring when you submit your requirements. Once you have read all the notes/reminders, save your appointment by clicking the “Save Appointment” button.
- STEP 12: The payment page will open which contains your reference number. You will notice that your transaction is still “PENDING.” The status will change once you have paid the certificate fee, to do this hit the “Click here to pay” button.
- STEP 13: The link will take you to the epayment portal of LandBank. The portal will give you options on how you can pay for your certificate, as highlighted in the image below.
- STEP 14: On your appointment date, go to your chosen police station and present the following: 2 valid IDs, reference number and official receipt of payment.
- STEP 15: Before your clearance is released, the officer will collect your biometrics data (fingerprints, digital signature and your photo)
- STEP 16: Release of certificate. If there is no “HIT” wait for your name to be called for the release of your clearance. For with “HIT” you will need to wait for the advice or instruction of the Verification Officer. Once settled, your clearance will be released.