Philippines - Obtain a Police Clearance Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- In order to apply for PCC online, applicant has to reach the online portal: link
- In the given page, Please use the register tab and complete the registration process by following the popup prompts.
- After e-mail confirmation of above registration process, Now login for applying.
- Please select “Edit Profile” button to complete the filing of application (complete the page requirement) and hit the right tab to reach next session.
- Next session is to fix appointment. Please select the police station, date and time to visit and process.
- Here use the respective option to make payment for the process through “Land bank”.
- Once all the above process is successful, user will have to take printout of the online application and reference number.
- On the scheduled date go to the respective police station along with required documents, printed online application and reference number.
- Meet the respective authority and submit this set of documents.
- Follow as per authorities guidelines to process the application (biometrics capture. Have your photo, fingerprints, and digital signature taken)
- After further processing (verification of documents and details) the certificate will be issues as per notification(same day).
You will need to bring two (2) valid IDs.
Note: The IDs that you will bring must:
- Be valid (not expired)
- Be original and not photocopied
- Have a clear photo and signature of the applicant
- Bear the applicant's full name
Here is a list of valid IDs that you can present:
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Birth Certificate
- GSIS UMID
- IBP ID
- LTO Driver's License
- OFW ID
- PNP ID
- PRC License
- Philhealth ID
- Postal ID
- SSS ID/SSS UMID
- School ID with Registration Form
- Senior Citizen's ID
- TIN ID
- Voter's ID
In case you only have one valid ID available, you can present it together with Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate with original Official Receipt.
Office Locations & Contacts
Directorate for Investigation and Detective Management
Camp Crame, Quezon City
(02) 723-0401 loc 8815
NPCS ONE-STOP SHOP
(02) 723-0401 loc 8815
Note: NTC issued Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017 last October 27, 2017, directing all telecommunications providers in the country to migrate all its customers to eight-digit telephone numbers.
3000-YYYY to 3499-YYYY – Bayan Telecommunications, Inc.
6000-YYYY to 6699-YYYY – ABS-CBN Converge, Inc.
6700-YYYY to 6999-YYYY – Eastern Telecommunication Philippines/ Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
7XXX-YYYY – Globe Telecom, Inc./ Innove Communications, Inc.
8XXX-YYYY – PLDT, Inc./ Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
A customer who still incorrectly dials the old seven-digit number will hear a special announcement saying the format has been changed to eight-digit, for a period of three months after the migration (March 18, 2019 to June 17, 2019).
Citizens and residents (including aliens) of the Philippines
- PHP 150 (for Land Bank) plus PHP 10 transaction fee (for a total of PHP 160).
- The amount may vary per case
6 months from the date of issuance.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
After you have submitted your application and presented your IDs, you will be able to get your certificate on the same day.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Police clearance is normally one of the documents new employees are required to present to their employers. It can also be a requirement for passports and other government IDs. One may avail their police clearance at their local police office.
More information which might help people.