Philippines - Apply for Special Work Permit Commercial
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Get the CGAF from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at BI G/F Main Office or from the official BI Website.
- Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
- Get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
- Pay the required fees.
- Submit copy of Official Receipt.
- Get the approved SWP (for SWP without ACR I-Card).
- Refer to the Official Receipt for the schedule and venue of the hearing and Image and Fingerprint Capturing. (if with ACR I-Card).
- In case of renewal application, the biometric data previously captured during the visa conversion shall be used in the printing of the renewed ACR I-Card. However, applicants aged ten (10) years and below shall have their image and fingerprint captured every extension of visa. Applicants aged eleven (11) years and above shall have their image and fingerprint captured every after five (5) years.
- Proceed to Image and Fingerprint Capturing Counter of the Alien Registration Division (ARD) and submit requirements for ACR I-Card application
- If approved, claim the SWP and ACR I-Card.
- letter request addressed to the Commissioner from the petitioning company
- duly accomplished CGAF (BI Form 2014-00-003 rev 0)
- photocopy of applicant's passport bio-page and latest admission with valid authorized stay
- any proof of possession of valid Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) of both the petitioner and applicant, photocopy of BIR Certificate of Registration BIR Form 2303 or latest Quarterly Income Tax Return Bir Form 1702Q or official receipt of the corporation's quarterly ITR (for newly incorporated corporations)
- photocopy of Alien Employment Permit (AEP) or the official receipt of the application for an AEP
- For Corporations or Partnerships:
- Machine-validated Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Certificate of Registration
- Articles of Incorporation
- General Information Sheet (GIS) for the current year stamped received by the SEC
- For Single Proprietorship
- Photocopy of Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Certificate of Registration of Business Name
- Mayor's Permit
- Employment Contract, Secretary's Certificate of Election, Assignment, Secondment or Deployment of applicant, or equivalent document indicating duration of employment, compensation and other benefits, and scope of duties
- Board resolution (if the signatories of the letter of application and employment contract are other than those appearing in the Articles of Incorporation and in the latest GIS
- A sworn declaration of the petitioning company operating in the Philippines
- BI Clearance Certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
Department of Foreign Affairs
DFA Home Office
2330 Roxas Boulevard
Metro Manila, Philippines
Office of Consular Affairs
Bradco Avenue, corner
ASEANA Business Park
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
Telephone:(632) 8 834-4000 (632) 8 834-3000
8 234 3488 (For Passport Appointment Concerns)
8 651 9400 (For Passport, Authentication, & Other Consular Inquiries)
Note: NTC issued Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017 last October 27, 2017, directing all telecommunications providers in the country to migrate all its customers to eight-digit telephone numbers.
3000-YYYY to 3499-YYYY – Bayan Telecommunications, Inc.
6000-YYYY to 6699-YYYY – ABS-CBN Converge, Inc.
6700-YYYY to 6999-YYYY – Eastern Telecommunication Philippines/ Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
7XXX-YYYY – Globe Telecom, Inc./ Innove Communications, Inc.
8XXX-YYYY – PLDT, Inc./ Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
A customer who still incorrectly dials the old seven-digit number will hear a special announcement saying the format has been changed to eight-digit, for a period of three months after the migration (March 18, 2019 to June 17, 2019).
A foreign national who shall engage in gainful employment for three to six months.
- NO I-CARD: Php 6,440.00
- WITH I-CARD: Php 6,440.00
- Additional Fee for ACR I-Card: 1 Year - + US $50
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following are the procedures on how to apply for a commercial special work permit.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.