Philippines - Apply for Special Work Permit Artists and Athletes
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Get the CGAF from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at BI G/F Main Office or from the Official BI Website.
- Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
- Get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
- Pay the required fees.
- Submit copy of Official Receipt.
- Claim the approved SWP upon presentation of photocopy of receipts after 2 to 3 days.
- letter request addressed to the Commissioner from the petitioning company/promoter/organizer stating the following:
- name/s of the performing foreign artist/s or athlete/s, including members of the production crew, training staff and other personnel involved in the event/competition
- itinerary and scheduled events where the foreign artist/s or athlete/s will perform
- undertaking to withhold and remit to the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) the taxes due on all income of the applicant
- duly accomplished CGAF (BI Form 2014-00-003 rev 0)
- photocopy of applicant's passport bio-page and latest admission with valid authorized stay
- endorsement from the following:
- for concerts and musical performances:
- Asosasyon ng Musikong Pilipino for musicians
- Organisasyon ng Pilipinong Mang-aawit (OPM) for singers
- Filipino Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers (FILSCAP) for public musical performances (concerts) of copyrighted works
- For athletes, trainers, coaches and participants
- Philippine Sports Commission
- Philippine Olympic Committee
- PBA, PBL and other recognized sports organization
- For religious preachers, any of the ff: CBCP, PCEC, INC, JIL, and other religious sects
- for concerts and musical performances:
- original BI Clearance Certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
Department of Foreign Affairs
DFA Home Office
2330 Roxas Boulevard
Metro Manila, Philippines
Office of Consular Affairs
Bradco Avenue, corner
ASEANA Business Park
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
Telephone:(632) 8 834-4000 (632) 8 834-3000
8 234 3488 (For Passport Appointment Concerns)
8 651 9400 (For Passport, Authentication, & Other Consular Inquiries)
Note: NTC issued Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017 last October 27, 2017, directing all telecommunications providers in the country to migrate all its customers to eight-digit telephone numbers.
3000-YYYY to 3499-YYYY – Bayan Telecommunications, Inc.
6000-YYYY to 6699-YYYY – ABS-CBN Converge, Inc.
6700-YYYY to 6999-YYYY – Eastern Telecommunication Philippines/ Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
7XXX-YYYY – Globe Telecom, Inc./ Innove Communications, Inc.
8XXX-YYYY – PLDT, Inc./ Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
A customer who still incorrectly dials the old seven-digit number will hear a special announcement saying the format has been changed to eight-digit, for a period of three months after the migration (March 18, 2019 to June 17, 2019).
Temporary visitors who will engage in their respective profession as athletes and artists, entertainers and performers whose engagement shall be less than six (6) months.
Special Work Permit: Php 6,440.00
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following are the procedures on how to apply for special work permit intended for artists and athletes.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.