Philippines - Apply for Quota Immigrant Visa
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Bureau of Immigration office.
- Get the Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF) from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at BI G/F Main Office or from the official BI Website.
- Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
- Get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
- Pay the required fees.
- Submit copy of Official Receipt.
- Attend hearing. Please refer to the Official Receipt for the schedule and venue of the hearing and Image and Fingerprint Capturing.
- Proceed to Image and Fingerprint Capturing Counter of the Alien Registration Division (ARD) and submit requirements for ACR I-Card application
- Check website if visa application is already approved.
- If approved, submit passport for visa implementation.
- If ACR I-Card is approved, claim ACR I-Card.
- letter request addressed to the Commissioner from the applicant stating that he/she:
- is in possession of a valid passport (or equivalent document) an visa at the time of filing the application
- does not belong to any class of excludible or deportable foreign nationals enumerated under Sections 29 and 37 of the Philippine Immigration Act of 1940
- possessess the qualifications, skills, scientific, educational or technical knowledge which will advance and be beneficial to the national interest of the Philippines or has sufficient capital for a viable and sustainable investment in the Philippines
- accomplished CGAF
- photocopy of passport bio-page and latest admission with valid authorized stay
- photocopy of applicant's special qualifications like academic, or proof of financial capacity or investment, including but not limited to:
- Bank certification of inward remittance amounting to at least US $50,000.00 or equivalent in other foreign currency
- Documents evidencing ownership/purchase of a condominium with a corresponding proof that the amount he/she invested came or was inwardly remitted from foreign sources
- documents showing ownership pf or investment in an existing corporation, enterprise, or business concern
- Stamp issued by the Bureau of Quarantine appearing in applicant's passport or travel document, and a certification from a government health institution that the applicant is physically and mentally fit
- Valid national Bureau of Investigation Clearance or National Intelligence Coordinating Agency (NICA) Clearance
- Clearance from the Law Enforcement Agency of the applicant's country of origin or residence
- BI Clearance Certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
Department of Foreign Affairs
DFA Home Office
2330 Roxas Boulevard
Metro Manila, Philippines
Office of Consular Affairs
Bradco Avenue, corner
ASEANA Business Park
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
Telephone:(632) 8 834-4000 (632) 8 834-3000
8 234 3488 (For Passport Appointment Concerns)
8 651 9400 (For Passport, Authentication, & Other Consular Inquiries)
Note: NTC issued Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017 last October 27, 2017, directing all telecommunications providers in the country to migrate all its customers to eight-digit telephone numbers.
3000-YYYY to 3499-YYYY – Bayan Telecommunications, Inc.
6000-YYYY to 6699-YYYY – ABS-CBN Converge, Inc.
6700-YYYY to 6999-YYYY – Eastern Telecommunication Philippines/ Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
7XXX-YYYY – Globe Telecom, Inc./ Innove Communications, Inc.
8XXX-YYYY – PLDT, Inc./ Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
A customer who still incorrectly dials the old seven-digit number will hear a special announcement saying the format has been changed to eight-digit, for a period of three months after the migration (March 18, 2019 to June 17, 2019).
Nationals of countries which have diplomatic relations with the Philippines and grant the Filipinos the same immigration privileges under the principle of reciprocity which shall not be in excess of fifty (50) of any one nationality or without nationality for any one calendar year.
- Principal: Php 18,830.00
- Dep-Spouse: Php 18,830.00
- Dep-B16: Php 18,580.00
- Dep-B14: Php 18,080.00
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
The quota visa is an immigrant visa that does not require to be married to a Filipino citizen.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.