Philippines - Apply for PreArranged Employee Visa
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Get the CGAF from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at BI G/F Main Office or from the official BI Website.
- Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
- Pay the required fees.
- Submit copy of Official Receipt.
- Attend hearing.
- Proceed to Image and Fingerprint Capturing Counter of the Alien Registration Division (ARD) and submit requirements for ACR I-Card application
- Check website if visa application is already approved.
- If approved, submit passport for visa implementation.
- If ACR I-Card is approved, claim ACR I-Card.
- Joint letter request addressed to the Commissioner from the applicant and the petitioner
- duly accomplished CGAF form
- photocopy of passport bio-page and latest admission with valid authorized stay
- curriculum vitae indicating the educational background, work experience(s) and degree obtained by the applicant
- photocopy of Employee Contract, Secretary's Certificate of Election, Appointment or Assignment of applicant, or equivalent document, with details of exact compensation, duration of employemnt and comprehensive description of the nature and scope of the applicant's position in the company
- For Corporations of Partnerships
- Machine-validated Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Certificate of Registration
- Articles of Incorporation
- General Information Sheet (GIS) for the current year stamped received by the SEC
- For Single Proprietorship
- Photocopy of Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Certificate of Registration of Business Name
- Mayor's Permit
- Photocopy of petitioner's latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with the corresponding proof of payment
- applicant's proof of Tax Identification Number
- photocopy of Alien Employment Permit (AEP) issued by the DOLE
- original or certified true copy by the DOLE or by the publisher of the newspaper clipping showing the publication of the application of AEP
- Special Temporary Permit for an applicant practicing a regulated profession under the Professional Regulation Commission
- BI Clearance Certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
Department of Foreign Affairs
DFA Home Office
2330 Roxas Boulevard
Metro Manila, Philippines
Office of Consular Affairs
Bradco Avenue, corner
ASEANA Business Park
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
Telephone:(632) 8 834-4000 (632) 8 834-3000
8 234 3488 (For Passport Appointment Concerns)
8 651 9400 (For Passport, Authentication, & Other Consular Inquiries)
Note: NTC issued Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017 last October 27, 2017, directing all telecommunications providers in the country to migrate all its customers to eight-digit telephone numbers.
3000-YYYY to 3499-YYYY – Bayan Telecommunications, Inc.
6000-YYYY to 6699-YYYY – ABS-CBN Converge, Inc.
6700-YYYY to 6999-YYYY – Eastern Telecommunication Philippines/ Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
7XXX-YYYY – Globe Telecom, Inc./ Innove Communications, Inc.
8XXX-YYYY – PLDT, Inc./ Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
A customer who still incorrectly dials the old seven-digit number will hear a special announcement saying the format has been changed to eight-digit, for a period of three months after the migration (March 18, 2019 to June 17, 2019).
Foreign nationals who are proceeding to Philippines to engage in any lawful occupation, whether for wages or salary or other forms of compensation.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
There are different validity period for this visa. It could either be for 1, 2 or 3 years.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following are the procedures on how to apply for a pre-arranged employee visa.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.