Philippines - Apply for Inclusion of Registration Record in the Voters Book
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to an Electoral Registration Office (satellite registration office).
- Fill out the CEF-1D- Application Form for Inclusion in the Book of Voters(in 3 copies).
- Submit the application.
- The VRM operator will then process the application using the VRS.
- proof of identity
- Voter's ID
Office Locations & Contacts
Commission on Elections
Palacio del Gobernador Bldg.,
Gen. Luna St., Intramuros, Manila
Note: NTC issued Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017 last October 27, 2017, directing all telecommunications providers in the country to migrate all its customers to eight-digit telephone numbers.
3000-YYYY to 3499-YYYY – Bayan Telecommunications, Inc.
6000-YYYY to 6699-YYYY – ABS-CBN Converge, Inc.
6700-YYYY to 6999-YYYY – Eastern Telecommunication Philippines/ Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
7XXX-YYYY – Globe Telecom, Inc./ Innove Communications, Inc.
8XXX-YYYY – PLDT, Inc./ Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
A customer who still incorrectly dials the old seven-digit number will hear a special announcement saying the format has been changed to eight-digit, for a period of three months after the migration (March 18, 2019 to June 17, 2019).
Any registered voter whose name has not been included in the Precinct Book of Voters.
There is no fee in this application.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Form CEF-1D: Application for Change/Correction of Entries/Inclusion of Record in the Book of Voters and Reinstatement of Name in the List of Voters
- You may download the form by visiting COMELEC's website: link
- You may also obtain copies of the form at your local COMELEC Office
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The applicant's name must be verified on the database. If the result is in the affirmative, the EO shall coordinate and check with the Office of the Provincial Election Supervisors (OPES) or the National Central File-ERSD whether said voter has an existing VRR. If there is, the EO shall request for a copy. Upon approval of the Board, the requested copy shall be marked as Reconstituted.
- Full Name
- Residence Address
- Precinct Number/Barangay/Municipality/Province
- Period of Residence
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
Need for the Document
Following is a procedure on how to apply for inclusion of registration record in the voter's book.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.