Philippines - Apply for Bureau of Immigration Clearance Certification
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Bureau of Immigration office.
- Get an Application Form and fill it out.
- Submit duly accomplished form and attach the other supporting documents.
- Wait for the issuance of Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
- Pay the necessary fees.
- Submit the accomplished application form with the required attachments and attach original Official Receipts.
- Present claim stub on the appointed date and time of return for releasing of Original Certification and Receipts.
- Acknowledge receipt by signing the duplicate copy of the Certification before releasing the original Certification and Official Receipt.
- duly accomplished application form (BI Form 2014-13-004 Rev 0)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance, (if the case is filed outside Metro Manila)
- sealed and signed Court Clearance
- photocopy of old certificate of NTSP
- affidavit of denial, executed and signed by the person bearing the same name with the one in the Bureau's Hold Departure Order/Blacklist and Watchlist
- photocopy of passport bio-page, latest departure and arrival stamps
- photocopy of any valid government-issued ID of the representative, if applicable
Office Locations & Contacts
Certification and Clearance Section (CCS)
Direct Line: 5-310-4460
Trunkline: 8465 2400 (110)
Note: NTC issued Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017 last October 27, 2017, directing all telecommunications providers in the country to migrate all its customers to eight-digit telephone numbers.
3000-YYYY to 3499-YYYY – Bayan Telecommunications, Inc.
6000-YYYY to 6699-YYYY – ABS-CBN Converge, Inc.
6700-YYYY to 6999-YYYY – Eastern Telecommunication Philippines/ Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
7XXX-YYYY – Globe Telecom, Inc./ Innove Communications, Inc.
8XXX-YYYY – PLDT, Inc./ Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
A customer who still incorrectly dials the old seven-digit number will hear a special announcement saying the format has been changed to eight-digit, for a period of three months after the migration (March 18, 2019 to June 17, 2019).
An individual certifying that he/she is not in any of derogatory database, list or record of the Bureau.
- Certificate Fee: 500. 00
- Legal Research Fee (LRF) for each immigration fee except Head Tax and Fines: 10. 00
- Express Fee: 500. 00
- TOTAL: PHP 1, 010. 00
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Applications for this procedure can be submitted at Bureau of Immigration's Main Office.
Check if you can obtain a Clearance Certification from other Immigration Offices using this link, Immigration Offices - Directory of Transaction.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A Bureau of Immigration (BI) Clearance Certification is a proof document stating that a person is not included in any of derogatory database.
Following are the procedures on how to apply for the BI Clearance Certificate.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.