Philippines - Apply Request for Certificate of a Pending Visa Application
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Fill out an Application Form.
- Submit duly accomplished form and attach the other supporting documents.
- Wait for the issuance of Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
- Pay the necessary fees.
- Submit the accomplished application form with the required attachments and attach original Official Receipts.
- Present claim stub on the appointed date and time of return for releasing of Original Certification and Receipts.
- Acknowledge receipt by signing the duplicate copy of the Certification before releasing the original Certification and Official Receipt.
- application form for certification of pending application, signed by the handling/hearing officer
- photocopy of the following documents obtained from the applicant's handling/hearing officer which were submitted by the applicant to the Bureau during his/her visa application:
- letter request
- consolidated general application form (CGAF)
- official receipt of payment for applicable fees
- BI form/checklist of documentary requirements with signature of the evaluator and officer of the day from the Central Receiving Unit (CRU)
- applicant's passport bio-page, latest departure and arrival stamps
Office Locations & Contacts
Department of Foreign Affairs
DFA Home Office
2330 Roxas Boulevard
Metro Manila, Philippines
Office of Consular Affairs
Bradco Avenue, corner
ASEANA Business Park
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
Telephone:(632) 8 834-4000 (632) 8 834-3000
8 234 3488 (For Passport Appointment Concerns)
8 651 9400 (For Passport, Authentication, & Other Consular Inquiries)
Note: NTC issued Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017 last October 27, 2017, directing all telecommunications providers in the country to migrate all its customers to eight-digit telephone numbers.
3000-YYYY to 3499-YYYY – Bayan Telecommunications, Inc.
6000-YYYY to 6699-YYYY – ABS-CBN Converge, Inc.
6700-YYYY to 6999-YYYY – Eastern Telecommunication Philippines/ Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
7XXX-YYYY – Globe Telecom, Inc./ Innove Communications, Inc.
8XXX-YYYY – PLDT, Inc./ Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc.
A customer who still incorrectly dials the old seven-digit number will hear a special announcement saying the format has been changed to eight-digit, for a period of three months after the migration (March 18, 2019 to June 17, 2019).
An applicant of the Bureau requesting for an issuance that he or she has filed a visa application which is still under process.
- Certificate Fee: 500. 00
- Legal Research Fee (LRF) for each immigration fee except Head Tax and Fines: 10. 00
- Express Fee: 500. 00
- TOTAL: PHP 1, 010. 00
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following are the procedures on how to apply request for certificate of a pending visa application.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.