Peru - Late Birth Registration of an Adult
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- You may apply in any national registry offices.
- Submit all required documents.
- The parents must be able to present an ID; for foreigners, Alien Card or Passport or Identity Card.
- For questions, comments or suggestions, call: AL RENIEC 0800-11040.
- Application signed by the holder with an Affidavit
- Certificate of Live Birth or Baptismal Item or enrollment certificate with mention of grades reached or affidavit of two qualified witnesses who sign in the presence of the Registrar.
- ID's of the parents and if one of them is a foreigner, present original and copy of simple Alien Card or Passport or Identity Card.
Office Locations & Contacts
National Registry of Identification and Civil Status
National Hotline: 0800-11040
Contact Numbers: (511) 315-270 / (511) 315-4000
Email Contact Form: http://www.reniec.gob.pe/portal/homeContacto.htm
- Registry Offices:
- Regional Headquarters:
- View Registry Offices using Google Maps:
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Late Registration of birth is free.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- Registration Procedure: Ten working days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Registration of birth must be made within 60 calendar days following the birth. After this period, the entry will be made ??extemporaneously (late registration).
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
The Birth Registry is a record by the RENIEC, which is part of the Birth Vital Fact of all Peruvians, plus other events are recorded, among which are: recognition of parents, adoptions, among others. Registry is done in an Act, which remains in the custody of RENIEC. Birth certificates are legal documents that certifies the name of a person, also, among its effects are the grant Peruvian nationality, proof of affiliation links, among others.
Following are procedures for late birth registration of an adult.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Registration of Birth:
More information which might help people.