Peru - Apply for Digital Certification
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- You can receive your digital certificate in 3 different ways:
- Download and install it directly into the computer where you will use, as long as the institution holds the technical and security measures to do so.
- Download and install it on a cryptographic token.
- Download and install it using a smart card.
- You can apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org or approach an EREP Agency located at Avenida Javier Prado Este No.990 - San Borja - Lima, between the hours of Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 17:00:
- Present your current original DNI.
- Pay respective fees
- Submit all required documents.
- Current original DNI.
- Original document issued by their respective College proving their inclusion in the Register of Notaries.
- Copy of the resolution for appointment as a notary.
- Tax Registration SUNAT the person must be Status: Active and Home Condition: Habido.
- In RENIEC EREP agency must complete and sign the following formats to be delivered by the registry operator at the time of the procedure:
- Request for Issuance
- Service provision contract.
Office Locations & Contacts
National Registry of Identification and Civil Status
National Hotline: 0800-11040
Contact Numbers: (511) 315-270 / (511) 315-4000
Email Contact Form: http://www.reniec.gob.pe/portal/homeContacto.htm
- Registry Offices:
- Regional Headquarters:
- View Registry Offices using Google Maps:
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Digital Certificates may be purchased from agencies belonging to the Registration Authorities Peruvian State Digital (EREP) RENIEC.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A Digital Certificate is a digital document issued by an authorized body or Entity Certification (CE). The digital certificate binds a key pair (one public and one private) with a person and secures your digital identity. With this digital identity the person may execute stock trading and e-government with security, confidence and full legal value.
Depending on the type of certificate, it will allow you to: authenticate, digitally sign or encrypt data.
Digital Certificates follows Law No. 27269, Law of digital signatures and certificates issued on May 28, 2000, as amended by Law No. 27310 of July 17, 2000, and its Regulations, Supreme Decree No. 052-2008 -PCM, published on July 19, 2008, as amended by Supreme Decree No. 070-2011-PCM, published on July 27, 2011.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Digital Certificate:
More information which might help people.