Paraguay - Obtain a Driving License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
If you are Paraguay resident at least 18 years old and know how to read/write the Spanish/Guaraní (except for a Foreigner), you can apply for a driving license by follow below guide:
- Make sure you have the required documents Required Documents as listed below:
- Your affidavit on the condition of affections/addictions (if available)
- Your First Aid basic knowledge certificate
- Your proof of blood typing (issued by a laboratory authorized or the Ministry of Publuc Health Social Welfare)
- More details about additional documents you can contact a nearest municipal agents or road police office on your local municipality at link Municipal Office
- Go to a municipal agent/road police office on your local municipality Office to present the required documents and follow officer’s guide to pay applicable fee and start your procedure of obtain a driving license as below:
- Take your medical examination (constancy of physical, visual, auditory, etc.)
- Take a Theoretical examination Testand click on Test Normas y Legislacion and Test Senales de Transito sections
- Take a First aid test First Aid and click on Test primeros Auxilios section
- Take a Practical Exam Examand click onTest mecanica section.
- If you pass all exams, you need to wait for a certain time to get you Driving License at the Municipality or CIN(National Printing Center).
As mentioned under procedure section
Office Locations & Contacts
- National Traffic and Road Safety Agency
- Guido Spano 295 esq. October 23, First Floor
- Phone: (+595 21) 615 247/8
- Asuncion, Paraguay
- Or any Municipality at link Office
Paraguay resident at least 18 years old and know how to read/write the Spanish/Guaraní (except for a Foreigner)
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.