Paraguay - Apply Identity Card for Foreigners Spouse
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
1.) Obtain all necessary documents.
2.) Apply in person, go to:
Dr. Guido Boggiani Avenue and R12 Ytoror - Asuncion
Monday to Friday - 7:00am to 7:00pm / Saturday - 7:00am to 12:00nn
Phone Numbers: 595 (021) 605 618/9
Faxe Number: 595 (021) 662 580
3.) When you arrive at the application centre, take a number and wait for it to be called. Once called, officers will take a photo of you and have your fingerprints and signature stored digitally.
- Declaration under oath, to the National Police, which will be filed permanently in the country
- Birth Certificate of the applicant, certified by the Paraguayan Consulate in the country of origin and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Paraguay
- Marriage Certificate issued by the Civil Registry
- Marriage certificate, certified by the Paraguayan consulate in the country of origin and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, if the marriage was celebrated abroad
- Birth certificate of the spouse or testimony of the judgment granted by the Paraguayan
- Criminal Record Certificate of country of origin, certified by the Paraguayan Consulate in the country of origin and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Office Locations & Contacts
National Police Command
Phone: (595 21) 445-858
Telefax: (595 21) 446-828 / 441-355 222 Int
Telefax: (595 21) 443-125 / 446-219 / 441-355 228 Int
Office of Orders
Telefax: (595 21) 445-107 / 441-355 226 Int
Public Relations Department
Presidente Franco 299 esq. Chile.
Telefax: (595 21) 492-515
Telefax: (595 21) 445-109
Press: (595 21) 446-105
Email: [email protected]
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- Cost: Gs.12.900
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
The application process may take about 14 days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The Interior Department is in charge of identity cards being issued in Paraguay. Cards can be obtained from Paraguay National Police, Identification Department. You can also apply for an identity card in all departmental offices.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
The Identity Card, is a document issued by the state to permit personal identification of its citizens.
Following are procedures on how to apply for an identity card a foreigner's spouse.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.