Nigeria - Obtain a Toll Free Number
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Visit any service provider with the required fee, valid identification documents, company or organization documents like certificate of incorporation and other documents as may be required, you will be given an application form to fill, then it will be assessed and a toll free number will be processed.
Or Visit any Service provider shop nationwide or call 131 for more details.
Valid identification documents and others as may be required at any one time for example
- Bank statement/bank reconciliation,
- Certificate of incorporation or
- Memorandum and Articles of Association or
- Trading license
Office Locations & Contacts
- FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS
Federal Secretariat, 2nd & 3rd Floors
Abuja Tel: 09-5237183
- NATIONAL BROADCASTING COMMISSION (NBC)
14 Bamako Road, Wuse,
Zone 1, Box 5747, Garki,
Abuja Tel: 09-5234526;
- NIGERIAN COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
Plot 19, Behind CBN
Quarters, Garki, P.M.B. 326,
They are commonly used and suitable for use by Utility Service Provider Companies, Government Parastatals (Organizations or Bodies), Non-Governmental Organizations, Voluntary Organizations, Business and Marketing Services, Security Services, Emergency Services Providers and many others for purposes of easing their communication gaps and the community or clients
Monthly rental could go to NI 5000
No expiry as long as you make bill payments
Documents to Use
Application form provided by the service provider .
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Visit one of the toll free number providers for example, MTN Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria and others with some form of identification where by upon fulfilling their requirements you will be issued one.
Visit one of the toll free number providers for example, MTN Nigeria Airtel Nigeria and others with some form of identification where by upon fulfilling their requirements you will be issued one.
Need for the Document
A toll free number is a phone number that lets customers from all over the world call your business at no cost to them. With Toll Free Number, you can even create dedicated virtual phone numbers in 100+ countries.
These phone numbers give your business an international presence, without necessitating expensive and time consuming relocation. Your Toll Free Number package also comes free with advanced call forwarding features, that can help your business by streamlining incoming calls and improving customer service standards.
Ultimately, the cost of these calls would be made up for from the increased volume of business attracted. Corporate and medium sized businesses can therefore, use toll free numbers in connection with sales and marketing efforts.
Information which might help
Toll Free Service, Organisations give their clients/customers a chance to contact them at zero cost. The receiver (i.e. the Glo Toll Free subscriber) pays for the call. This service gives subscribers opportunity to attract customers from the ever growing subscriber base.
- On-net Toll Free solution.
- With Toll free Numbers Customer calls a designated Toll Free line at zero cost.
- Toll Free Subscribers bear the cost of the incoming call.
- Calls made to the toll-free line by subscribers will not be billed. Instead, the corporate/SME will bear the cost of these calls.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- Allows for easy communication and effective customer relationship management (CRM);
- Provides an innovative means of service differentiation and branding;
- Toll Free numbers can be displayed on corporate marketing communications materials (e.g. adverts, billboards, websites, etc)
- By utilizing the toll-free line, large and medium scale businesses provide their customers with a means of communicating with them at no charge. The toll-free line also makes these companies more accessible to customers and business associates.
More information which might help people.