Morocco - Obtain Certificate of Residence (Carte Sejour)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Cadat or administrative annex office.
- Bring the required documents.
- Present the documents.
- Apply for the certificate of residence.
- Pay the fee.
- Form available to citizens with cadats and administrative annexes
- the latest release of water or electricity or landline bill on behalf of the applicant
- certificate of ownership for the owner
- copy of the lease to the lessee
- a certified owner attesting that reside with the commitment, accompanied by one of the aforementioned documents
- certificate of attendance commitments for persons belonging to the military body
- document indicating the occupation or function of the person
If the applicant can not present one of the documents mentioned above, two witnesses must be present confirming his words.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Ministry of the Interior
Avenue Mohammed V,
T : 537-761-861
F : 537-762-056
Any interested person or his representative. (Moroccans or foreigners living in Morocco.)
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Processing time for certificate of residence is a maximum of 1 day.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following are the procedures on how to obtain a certificate of residence in Morocco.
A certificate of residence is a proof document stating that the owner lives in the place indicated in the certificate. It is often required for certain administrative procedures, such as obtaining the CIN or renewal.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Certificate of Residence:
More information which might help people.