Morocco - Obtain Certificate of Income
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Office of General Directorate of Taxes.
- Bring the required documents.
- Present the documents.
In Case of taxpayers not subject to the annual income tax declaration:
- Application (form AAP079), as a sworn statement, to be obtained from the administration, signed and certified
- Copy of National Identity Card or residence card
- Certificate of annual salary for employees or a certificate of last year retirement pension
- Certificate of income of last year approved by taxation services for private sector employees
- Certificate of unemployment in case the applicant is jobless
In Case of taxpayers subject to the annual income tax declaration:
- Application (form AAP049)
- Copy of National Identity Card or Residence card
- Application for income certificate (form AAP049F)
Office Locations & Contacts
- General Directorate of Taxes
Tel: 0537 - 27-90-60/61/62
- Minister of Economy and Finance
Tel: + (212) 5 37.67.72.00
Fax: + (212) 5 188.8.131.52
Other contact numbers under directorate of taxes:
Every citizen earning an income in Morocco is eligible to obtain a certificate of income. (Employees, property owners, etc.)
There is no fee when obtaining a certificate of income.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Certificate of Income can be issued within 24 hours after the application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Application for Certificate of Income may be done at the reception and coordination office at the regional or district directorate at the tax domicile or main business of taxpayers.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A Certificate of Income is a statement to be accomplished and issued by a Payor to recipients of income subject or not subject to withholding tax.
Following are the procedures on how to obtain a certificate of income in Morocco.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Certificate of Income:
More information which might help people.