Morocco - Apply for a Medical Visa
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- The first step in preparing for the medical Visa in Morocco is to determine which doctors in your area are authorized to perform a medical examination for Medical Visa purposes. Moroccan Embassy and Consulate, provides the authorized physician(s) contact information for you to schedule your medical examination appointment, as well as instructions related to the required medical Visa in Morocco.
- The second step is to contact one of the designated physicians to arrange your medical exam. Explain that the examination is for an application for a Medical visa application and give the physician the date of the interview appointment for your Medical Visa. The physician will tell you the cost of the examination and tests.You will receive instructions about how to schedule an appointment for your medical Visa from the Embassy.
- If you complete your medical examination after your visa interview, processing of your Medical visa case will be delayed until the Moroccan Embassy or Consulate has received your medical examination results and letter of invitation from one of the medical centres in Morocco for treatment.
- The third step is to Fill the application form for a medical visa. After submit a completed visa application form, you will need to sign up for and attend a visa interview. During the interview, you will be asked questions about your Medical trip to the Morocco.
- The fourth step is to attach the documentary evidence to prove the urgency of you trip to Morocco. Purpose of your travel must be indicated clearly is to obtain urgent medical care, or to accompany an immediate family member or employer for urgent medical care.
You must undertake the required health examinations, as requested by the panel physician and undergo the medical examination at least ten days prior to your scheduled appointment at the Consulate. Failure to do so may result in processing delays.All requirements of medical visa will apply to medical attendant visa as well.
If you are travelling with others, then everyone in the party will need to schedule a separate interview.
If you do not bring acceptable identification documentation to the medical examination the processing of your visa application may be delayed or may not proceed if the panel physician is not satisfied with the identification documentations.
Therefore Attach the following documents on your application form
- Essential documentation
- A letter from your doctor describing the medical condition and why you are seeking medical care in Morocco.
- A letter from the physician or hospital indicating that they are prepared to treat the case and providing the approximate cost of the treatment.
- Evidence of how you will pay for the cost of the treatment while in Morocco.
- The fifth step is to pay for your medical Visa Fees
After a decision has been made on the Medical visa application the applicant will be required to pay for his/her application fee.
The six step is to receive your medical visa
Upon full filling all the above requirements you will receive a Medical visa. If your visa is approved your request then you will receive a call or an email alerting you to pick your visa from the embassy. Should the Moroccan Embassy deny your request for medical Visa, you will be notified by a written letter and the reason for denial. it is usual for the department to retain the medical information. But the medical information may be retained by the department for use when assessing the applicants health in the future and for panel physician audits to ensure the quality of work undertaken by the panel physician network.
(i) A Medical letter from the hospital
(ii) An invitation letter
(iii)A copy of latest bank statement a
iv)A valid passport
v)A National Identity Card and a photocopy of your passport photo page,
Vi)a Health Examinations List
Office Locations & Contacts
- Ministry of Health
335. Avenue Mohamed V
- - RABAT -
Tel : +212 537 76 10 25
- +212 537 76 14 03
- +212 537 76 36 62
Fax : +212 537 76 38 95
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Cooperation
Avenue F. Roosevelt,Rabat
Tel : 537-762-841/ 761-583/ 761-123/ 762-195
Fax : 537-765-508/ 764-679
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.maec.gov.ma .
All non-resident who wish to cover there medical treatment in Morocco are Eligible to apply for a Medical Visa.
The current cost of consultation fee for the physical exam is 400.00 Dirhams for adults and 250.00 Dirhams for children under 15 years of age. Costs for other medical tests or vaccinations are extra and you should contact the doctors for further information.
Validity for one yea or less.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Process take 21 days
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Must appear in person for a visa and applicant should submit the Doctor's recommendation and a copy of the letter from the hospital in Morocco accepting the patient for treatment and stating estimated expenditure on treatment.
- The applicant should submit proof of his/her financial standing in order to be able to meet the expenses on his/her treatment.
- All immigrant visa applicants and certain non immigrant visa applicants undergo a medical examination prior to receiving a visa.
- The medical examination should be done by one of the authorized physicians.
- Plan your travel and visa application as far in advance as possible,
- Complete your application fully and accurately.
- medical file during examination
- Copy of Identity Card
- Two recent photos
- Your vaccination immunization records
- Any prior chest x-rays
- Copies of your medical history records
- Your passport, identity card, laissez-passer, or travel document
- date of the interview/appointment.
- The cost of the medical and tests
- Two photographs, recent
- Hotel reservation or proof of accommodation.
Need for the Document
A Medical Visa is given to those seeking medical treatment only in reputed/recognized specialized hospitals/treatment centers in Morocco. Up to two attendants who are blood relatives are allowed to accompany the applicant under separate Medical Attendant visas, and the Medical Attendant visa will have the same validity as the Medical visa.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.