Morocco - Apply for Temporary Admission of Motor Vehicles
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Office of Administration of Customs and Indirect Taxes.
- Bring the required documents.
- Present the documents.
- Documents related to the vehicle
- Title of residence abroad
- Certified power of attorney in case a third party imports the vehicle
- For rental vehicles: rental contract stating the agreement of the company for the vehicle in question to be entered in Morocco
- Frontier insurance (green card), if the insurance does not cover the Moroccan territory, subscribing insurance at open counters in borders office
Office Locations & Contacts
Administration of Customs & Indirect Taxes
Phone Number: 0537-57-90-01/02/03
Fax Number: 0537-57-90-13 Other Contact Numbers: link
Moroccan nationals abroad; physical person, legal entity or representative.
There is no fee.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following are the procedures on how to apply for temporary admission of motor vehicles in Morocco.
- A motor vehicle or a motorcycle with two wheels of a cylinder capacity exceeding 80 cm3 imported under the Temporary Admission (TA) by nationals living abroad (Moroccans or others) can be cleared in the name of a resident in Morocco in customs offices in Morocco.
- The two parties in question (which beneficiary of the TA and the resident in Morocco) both head towards the customs office of their choice to clear the means of transport in question.
- It is worth to mention that:
- The clearance of motor vehicles temporarily admitted in Morocco involves the payment, in addition to import duties and taxes,of a fine of 1,500 DHS and stamp duty of 40 DHS (for non-compliance with commitments made by the beneficiary under the temporary admission policy namely the re-export of the vehicle within the set time limit)
- To avoid any subsequent claim, it is recommended to make sure that the on-site vehicle specifications listed on the receipt and certificate of clearance correspond to those of the imported model.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Temporary admission of motor vehicles:
More information which might help people.