Morocco - Apply for Private Visa
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Step 1 Complete visa application form from any issuing office which may be embassy high commission or consulate office and get specific requirements for getting the private visa;
Step 2 Attach the planned itinerary
- This could include
- i). Booking or Tickets of the trip to morocco.
- ii). Email or letter exchange about you planned trip.
- iii). Travel agent booking
Step 3 Evidence of supporting Letter.If you are visiting a family member you may wish to include a letter of invitation from your relatives as well as their financial documents.
- 1). You must also supply evidence of their immigration status in Morocco
- 2). Bio data page from their passport.
- 3). Valid visa or immigration stamp from their passport.
- 4). Home office letter.
- 5). Evidence of who invited you in Morocco.
- 6). Evidence of your previous dealings
Step 4 Pay for your application and processing fees.
Pay all application fees;
Step 5 Receive your Visa. After you send your application, it will be reviewed at the visa office to make sure it has been completed correctly and that it contains all the required documents. A visa officer will decide if an interview with you is necessary. If an interview is required, you will be notified of the time and place
- i) Letter of Invitation. Original invitation issued in the applicant's name by the local Immigration Authorities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Morocco where the sponsor permanently resides.
- ii) Valid passport
- iii) A visa cover letter;
- iv) Payment slips
- v) An invitation letter
- vi) A recent colored passport size photo with white background.
- vii) Original, signed Ethiopia passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Office Locations & Contacts
1.Go to any embassy, consulate office or high commission of Morocco in your country of origin.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of the Kingdom of Morocco.
Avenue F. Roosevelt Rabat Morocco
Telephone: +212 3 776 15 83
Tel : 537-762-841/ 761-583/ 761-123/ 762-195
Fax: +212 3 776 55 08/537-765-508/ 764-679
Website : http://www.maec.gov.ma
Foreigners who wish to make a private visits to Morocco by invitation of residents can obtain this kind of visa.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Valid for 90 days
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Visa processing usually is done in 30 days, depending on the nature of agency.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The family or relatives or friends you are visiting must be permanently settled in Morocco either as permanent resident,or have Asylum humanitarian protection status in Morocco.
They must also be related to you in one of the following ways.
- i) Spouse,civil partners,father, mother, son, daughter,brother sister.
- ii) Grandmother,Grandfather,grandson or granddaughter
- iii son or daughter's spouse or civil pattern.
- iv step father or step mother etc.
if you are not related to the person your inviting in one of specified ways listed above or if they are not permanent resident in Morocco or have any protection from the state, then you should apply as a general visit or tourist Visa.
- i). Original, signed passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- ii). Morocco visa application form.
- iii). Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- iv). Full name and contact details of the Applicant applying for a visa;
- v). Sex
- vi). Date of Birth
- vii). Nationality
- viii). Purpose of visit;
- ix) Details and contact address of host where the applicant shall be staying in Morocco.
Need for the Document
This a visa pass for a non-citizen to enter, transit or remain in Morocco. A private visa is issued for private visits by invitation of residents of a given country.Like friends and relatives who wish to visit you in Morocco and who come from a country whose citizens require a visa to travel to Morocco.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.