Morocco - Apply for Port Authorization of SALW
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Office of Services of the National Security territorial jurisdiction.
- Bring the required documents.
- Present the documents.
- Apply for port authorization.
- Pay the fee.
- an application written on stamped paper
- Anthropometric record or a copy of a criminal record
- four passport photos
- an extract of birth certificate
- a copy of the national identity card
- sales agreement delivered by the arms dealer
Office Locations & Contacts
- Ministry of the Interior
Avenue Mohammed V,
T : 537-761-861
F : 537-762-056
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
This would take 10 to 15 days processing time.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Application for port authorization of SALW can be submitted to the Services of the National Security territorial jurisdiction.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following are procedures on how to apply for port authorization of SALW (Small Arms and Light Weapons) in Morocco.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Port authorization of SALW:
More information which might help people.