Morocco - Apply for Immigration Visa
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Step 1
- You can pick the Visa Form from any Moroccan Embassy in country of permanent residence, to obtain the visa application requirements; Check the current Morocco visa regulations from the ministry of foreign Affairs & Cooperation. This should be your first step in the process.
- you need to fill out the appropriate visa form first.An immigration application form must be completed by all applicants wishing to emigrate to Morocco.
There are a variety of supporting documents that need to be submitted, a lot of which has to do with validating the existence of your relationship with the Moroccan relative.
- You should check and double-check both your application form and all accompanying documents before sending it off.
- Attach all the necessary documents as instructed by the Authority;
- Any errors will result in it being automatically rejected, without you having the option to make any slight amendments to it.
- Submit your passport with all the documents
- You can also contact a legal professional that is skilled in immigration law and can help walk you through the process with as much ease as possible.
- There are numerous documents that need to be submitted including
- Application for immigration visa)
- Copy and original Permanent Resident card
- Entry permit
- Tickets and passport stamps
- Economic and family ties to Morocco
- Valid proof that your relative have enough funds to maintain you in Morocco.
- Before applying for an immigrant visa it is best to check with an immigration Consulate about the visa requirements and whether you would be eligible for Moroccan immigration Visa.
- The Consulate would be able to help you with the complete visa process and documentation.In addition, they are knowledgeable about the recent developments and changes in the law and regulations and can help you.
- Step 2
- In general, a person who wishes to immigrate to morocco must Complete the interview Application. Make sure to bring the necessary supporting documents to the immigration visa interview at the embassy.
Other than the medical documents and a copy of any documents already submitted as part of the process, the supporting documents taken to the interview should include photos of your relative in Morocco, phone bills, plane tickets, and other evidence of the personal relationship.
- Step 3
Once you have completed the application, you have to pay the application fee. The Consulate will let you know about the details on how to pay. Remember that you should have proof of payment on the day of your interview. You may also have to pay a reciprocity fee, and it depends on your country of nationality.
- This fee must be paid prior to your interview and can be paid at any Bank in Morocco branch in Rabat, Morocco. You must present the MRV fee receipt printed from the CSC in order to complete your payment at the Bank.
- Step 4
FIX AN APPOINTMENT
You can fix your interview appointment by filing a internet appointment system or call to speak to an operator.
You should be prepared to answer tough questions if there is anything that makes your relationship suspect.
These are things that can challenge your compatibility as a relatives, such as the existence of a language barrier, significant age gaps, and the length of the actual relationship. You may want to hire the services of an immigration lawyer who can help you with all the details throughout the application process.
You will need to undergo the interview rounds and medical examination. For both the medical test and visa processing, you will need to pay a fixed fee at the Morocco consulate.
When you are filing an immigration visa, it is best to do it before 90-days of your travel date to ensure sufficient time has been given for processing.
- Step 5
- Report at the Embassy for Your Visa Interview
- Make sure you keep time, arrive on time for your interview.You are required to attend an interview where an official will review the submitted paperwork for accuracy.
- Step 6 Approval
Once you have attended the interview and all is Fine you will receive the immigration visa, you are allowed to begin your stay in Morocco on immigration Visa status.
Entering Morocco The officer at the border will check your passport and paperwork, and if all is fine, will approve for entry. You will receive a stamp on your passport and a sticker will be put in your passport. It will be stamped with a date showing how long you are permitted to stay in Morocco.
- A Travel document which is Valid
- A cover letter letter from a Moroccan Relative;
- Proof of nationality
- Immigrant visa fees.
- National identification Card
- 2 coloured passport size photo with white background.
- Proof of sponsorship
- permanent resident card
- medical exam form.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Cooperation
Avenue F. Roosevelt,Rabat
Tel : 537-762-841/ 761-583/ 761-123/ 762-195
Fax : 537-765-508/ 764-679
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.maec.gov.ma
- Morocco Consulate Contact Information
Consulate General of Morocco
10 East 40th Street,
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 758-2625
Fax: (212) 779-7441
- Morocco Embassy, Canada
38, Range Road
KIN 8J4 Ottawa- Ontario
To be Eligible you must be a Family members petitioning on behalf of a brother, sister, parent, wife, husband, and any unmarried children over the age of 21, as well any of their children who permanently want to settle in Morocco
To be Eligible you must be financially stable enough to support your immigrant trip.
- Visa fees are as follows
Immigrant Visa Processing Fees $325
Valid for over 10 years
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
The period for processing an application for a Immigration visa is two (2weeks) Two weeks
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
You must be sponsored by Moroccan citizen relative(s),Employer who is a Morocco lawful permanent resident and financially stable enough to support the incoming immigrant.
The applicant is also required to see a certified physician for a medical examination, and must have a qualified financial sponsor. This means that the family member will need to prove that they have enough assets and/ or financial means to support an additional person.
- You must sign an Affidavit of Support.
- You must file an application.
- You must have a medical exam.
- You will have to pay a visa interview fee.
- You must have a personal interview at the Consulate.
- You will need to bring certain basic documents to the interview.
- Affidavit of Support
- Proof of relationship
- a medical exam report by an Embassy-approved Panel Physician.
- Contact Details i.e Email phone and physical Address,
- Birth Certificate
- Contact address of relatives/Guardian in Morocco
Need for the Document
An immigrant visa is a document issued by a Morocco consular officer abroad that allows you to travel to the Morocco and apply for admission as a legal permanent resident. Once you are admitted in Morocco, you generally have the right to live and work in the Morocco permanently.
To apply for an immigrant visa in Morocco, a foreign citizen must be sponsored by a Moroccan citizen relative(s), Moroccan lawful permanent resident, or by a prospective employer, and be the beneficiary of an approved petition.An immigrant can use their relative's permanent residency and/ or citizenship as a means into the country.
A first step in the process is the sponsor filing a petition with Moroccan Ministry of Expatriates and Migration Affairs.
A Moroccan citizen can file an immigrant visa petition for:
- Son or daughter
- Brother or sister
This is one of the ways to obtaining the legal documents that allow this type of lifestyle, and one of the most commonly used ways to enter and live in Morocco is the family visa, which is not excluded from carrying its own set of terms and conditions.
To do so requires the citizen or permanent resident currently living in the Morocco to petition for a visa on behalf of the individual who wishes to enter Morocco.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.