Morocco - Apply for Clearance of Postal Items to Import
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Office of Administration of Customs and Indirect Taxes.
- Bring the required documents.
- Present the documents.
- Pay the fee.
- postal statements CN22 (for packages) or CN23 (for parcels)
- Customs declaration (DUM) if the value of the shipment exceeds 10,000 DHS or if the shipment is imported under customs control system
- Notice of arrival of parcels issued by Barid Al Maghrib
Office Locations & Contacts
Administration of Customs & Indirect Taxes
Phone Number: 0537-57-90-01/02/03
Fax Number: 0537-57-90-13 Other Contact Numbers: link
Based on imported items, facilities are granted to family shipments without a commercial character whose value does not exceed 500 DHS during ordinary days and 1000 DHS during religious festivals.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- Family shipments sent by post are admitted free of duties and taxes (exemption) on import, provided they are of no commercial character (by their nature, number or quantity) and their value does not exceed 500 DHS.
- During religious festivals (Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha Eid Al Mouloud, 1st Muharram), these same items are admitted free of duties and taxes, provided that their value does not exceed 1,000 DHS. This measure is applicable during the week before the holidays and that which follows.
- It should be noted that this facility is exclusively for individual items without commercial character and can not be extended to multiple shipments that the same recipient may receive from the same sender.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Clearance of postal items is mandatory.
Following are the procedures on how to apply for clearance of postal items to import in Morocco.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Clearance of postal items to import:
More information which might help people.