Morocco - Apply for Claims
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Office of General Directorate of Taxes.
- Bring the required documents.
- Present the documents.
- Application (form AJC200)
- Status of taxpayer or imposition notices
- Payment receipts
- Other supporting documents of the claim.
Office Locations & Contacts
- General Directorate of Taxes
Tel: 0537 - 27-90-60/61/62
- Minister of Economy and Finance
Tel: + (212) 5 37.67.72.00
Fax: + (212) 5 220.127.116.11
Other contact numbers under directorate of taxes:
There is no fee.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It will take 6 months to process the application for claims.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The application can be submitted to Reception and coordination office at the regional or district directorate of the tax domicile or main business place of the taxpayer.
- Tax clearance can be issued at the above mentioned reception and coordination office or collection at the tax domicile or main business place of the taxpayer.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A Claim is a request or demand for payment in accordance with an insurance policy, a workers' compensation law, etc.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.