Morocco - Apply for Certificate of TaxExempt Income (Property Profits)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Office of General Directorate of Taxes.
- Bring the required documents.
- Present the documents.
- Certified copy of National Identity Card of the seller
- Purchase agreement
- Sales contract
- Administrative certificate stating the occupation of the building for housing at least 8 years (or 4 years when it comes to social housing) at the date of sale
- Original consumption report or certificate of subscription to water and electricity for 8 years (or 4 years when it comes to social housing) ate the date of sale
- Receipts of the last four payments of the community services tax or the housing tax
Office Locations & Contacts
- General Directorate of Taxes
Tel: 0537 - 27-90-60/61/62
- Minister of Economy and Finance
Tel: + (212) 5 37.67.72.00
Fax: + (212) 5 126.96.36.199
Other contact numbers under directorate of taxes:
Any concerned person or organization.
There is no fee in applying for a tax exempt income certificate.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It may take 48 hours or 2 days to process the application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A Tax Exempt Income Certificate is a statement from a customer indicating that they are either an exempt organization or that they are using the purchase in an exempt manner (i.e. for use in manufacturing).
Following are the procedures on how to apply for tax exempt income certificate in Morocco.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Certificate of tax-exempt income in terms of property profits:
More information which might help people.