Morocco - Apply for Authorization or Transfer of Exhumation of Remains
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Office of the president of the municipal council or representative for the transfer of the remains of one municipality to another within the same prefecture or province.
- Bring the required documents.
- Present and submit the documents.
- written from the family of the deceased or the transport company Muslims dead, the relevant authority as the case may demand
- a death certificate or other document attesting to the identity of the deceased and his burial
- a medical certificate (copy of the death of a hospital or a medical certificate register) explaining that death is not a contagious disease
- in case of transfer of the remains, an official report stating that the implementation coffin was lawfully made
- Permission for burial issued by the competent municipal authority of the place of final burial
- Mission order when transferring the car's body belongs to one of the services of the state or municipalities
- Authorization of the prosecutor in the case of abnormal death after an autopsy authorization of a medical examiner
- If it is a stranger, a presentation delivered by the consul of the country authorization to which the deceased, his family or country of nationality belongs.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Ministry of the Interior
Avenue Mohammed V,
T : 537-761-861
F : 537-762-056
Any person authorized can apply for authorization or transfer of exhumation of remains.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It may take a maximum of three days before the application for authorization or transfer of exhumation of remains to be completed.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
The exhumation and transfer of remains is an operation that requires administrative authorization. Following are the procedures on how to apply for authorization or transfer of exhumation of remains.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Authorization or transfer of exhumation of remains:
More information which might help people.