Mayotte - Online Police Clearance Certificate (Criminal Record)
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for Police Clearance Certificate
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : In this page select “Casier judiciaire” option under “JUSTICE” section. Refer the below image where it is highlighted in RED.
- Step 4 : In this page select the option as per your category “Born in metropolis” / “Born overseas” / “Born abroad” to get sub options and please select “Procedure” tab from the list. Refer the below image where the options are highlighted appropriately.
- Step 5 : Now select how you want to apply for the certificate. There are two options: Apply through online or through mail. Refer the below image where the options are highlighted in Yellow.
- Step 6 : If you wish to process through online then click “Access online service” tab under "En ligne" section which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 7 : Now read the instructions carefully and scroll down to click “Faire ma demande en ligne” tab which is highlighted in Yellow in the below image.
- Step 8 : In this page choose the birth place as applicable to you. Refer the below image where it is highlighted in Yellow. Also complete other details and click “Continuer” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 9 : In this page complete the prompted information for personal and address details and select the right option to reach the next page.
- Step 10 : In this page you can check all the details which you have entered in the previous section. Check all the details and click “Valider mes informations” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 11 : Now you will receive an email from the National Criminal Records. To confirm that your request has been taken into account, you must click on the link in the email. That link will direct you to a confirmation screen. Refer the instructions given in the below screen.
- Step 12 : Applicant will get the reply in less than an hour through email if applicant has no list of criminal records. If criminal list are available, it will be sent to you through the registered letter with acknowledgment receipt, within 2 weeks.
- Step 13 : If you wish to process through mail then select the option “Par courrier” then you will be provided with the set of guidelines to process. You can download the application form by clicking the button which is highlighted in RED in the below image.