Macau - Obtain a Certificate of Personal Data
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To obtain a Certificate of Personal Data, visit a Macau SAR Identification Office.
- Fill up an application form. A link is provided under 'Documents to Use' section which you can click to download the form.
- Make sure to sign the form the same way you signed your Macau SAR Resident Identity Card.
- Submit a completed application along with all the required documents. Application can be made by an authorized person by presenting the original and photocopy of applicant's identity card if applicant cannot apply in person.
- One photocopy of applicant’s BIR. Applicants who are not holding the electronic Macao SAR Resident Identity Card can submit one 1.5” colour photo if necessary.
- Completed application form
- For applicants who are holding the electronic Macao SAR Resident Identity Card, DSI will print the facial image of the applicant on the Certificate of Personal Data. Applicants do not need to submit a photograph for the application (Download – Sample of the Certificate). For applicants who are not holding the electronic Macao SAR Resident Identity Card, DSI will attach the photograph on the Certificate of Personal Data upon the request of the applicant.
Office Locations & Contacts
Macau SAR Identification Department
Avenida da Praia Grande,
nº804, Edificio “China Plaza”,
1º andar, Macau
Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 18:00
(Closed on Saturday, Sunday and government holidays)
Enquiry and Appointment Hotline: (853) 2837 03777/ (853) 2837 0888
Fax: (853) 2837 4300
Email: [email protected]
Macao SAR Resident Identity Card (BIR) holders
Certificate of Personal Data: MOP$15.00
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
You may collect your certificate after 5 working days following day after the bureau has received the application and all necessary documents.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.