Liechtenstein - Apply for Residence Card
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Go to the Immigration and Passport Office.
- Complete the application form.
- Submit the required documents.
- Pay the residence card application fee.
- a passport
- an identity card
Office Locations & Contacts
Immigration and Passport Office (APA)
PO Box 684
+423 / 236 61 41
Fax +423 / 236 61 66
For a list of Organization or Contact Persons: http://www.llv.li/amtsstellen/llv-apa-organisation_ansprechpersonen.htm?nav=teaser&viewpos=3437&imainpos=75207
Foreign nationals in Liechtenstein are applicable to apply for a residence card.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- For customers who want to use the electronic service can request a card with a chip, which is the basis for "lisign" (electronic identification and signature of the provincial administration). These customers can use as an alternative to the state administration handwritten signature in electronic commerce.
- The interested parties can provide to the state administration on the specially decorated side http://www.lisign.llv.li information.
- Other information for lisign package granted the Immigration and Passport Office on telephone number 236 64 99.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
A Residence Card confirms the immigration status of a person in Liechtenstein. This card is used by people for holiday. Those who belong to the European Union (EU) or belong to the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and those from third countries can rely on the free movement of persons and live in Liechtenstein or works. Third-country nationals who are both Gernzgnger in Liechtenstein also receive this card.
Having the electronic signature is the staying identification use of this card.
Information which might help
Immigration and Passport Office
Monday 09.00 - 16.00 clock
Wednesday 09.00 - 18.00 clock
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 09.00 - 12.00 clock , 14.00 - 16.00 clock
Monday to Friday - 08.00 - 12.00 clock , 13.30 - 17.00 clock
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Immigration and Passport Office: http://www.llv.li/amtsstellen/llv-apa-home.htm
More information which might help people.