Libya - Apply for Employment in public service commission
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Identify a vacancy that suits ones qualification and experience. This may be from either an external advert or internal source in a particular agency;
- Write an application letter or fill the necessary application form if availed (this information is always indicated in the advert);
- Prepare and attach all the required documents and ;
- Submit application to the agencys address as may be shown in the advert.
- Visit the website corresponding to the employing agency;
- Look for the available jobs opportunities;
- Click on the position suitable for you and wait for the window to open, see and follow the application procedure;
- Prepare all the necessary documents required, attach them; and
- Submit application.
- Copies of Academic documents
- Passport photos (number differs basing on the application procedure of a particular agency)
- Recommendation Letters
- Curriculum Vitae
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Labour
T : (21) 362-0106 7
F : (21) 219-9757
Any Libyan national and anyone legally authorized to work in Libya and meets requirements of an advertise job by the commission can apply for employment in Libya.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
This varies basing on which entity / agency / ministry / department advertise a job and time frame for applying is always indicated in an advert.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
This also varies basing on which entity / agency / ministry / department advertise a job; processing time is always indicated in an advert.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
- The interested candidates may apply for that various posts but applications should be separate ;
- Applicants should not reply unless they are legally eligible to work in Libya;
- Necessary application forms may be obtainable from the employing entity;
- Forms must be filled original in own handwriting.
- Applicants must read instructions carefully before applying for any post;
- Applicants should not send original documents but only photocopies;
- Applicants should not call to ask about application submitted but wait to be contacted;
- Applicants should sent in numbers as required application together with photocopies of their certificates and testimonials,
- Incomplete application forms are always rejected.
- Title of post applied for and Reference No
- Full name of applicant
- Sex, Age and marital status
- Physical and postal address
- Nationality of applicant
- Profession / Qualification
- Education back ground
- Details of work experience
- Details of referees
- Some agencies request for details of parents.
Need for the Document
The Public Service Commission of Libya contributes to an impartial Public Service with a high standard of competence, efficiency and integrity by giving advice and making binding recommendations to the Minister of labor on:
- the making of appointments to public offices (or posts in the Public Service)
- the removal of persons from such office
- the exercise of disciplinary control over public officers
Learn more how this is being achieved in Libya by reading below the process of getting employment in Public service commission in Libya.
Information which might help
It is important to follow instructions of applications. For urgent jobs posted via approved interview schedule, to get response from the employing agency faster apply online
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.