Liberia - Fish Export Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for the permit you must complete the BNF export permit application form, and submit it to the Bureau of National Fisheries. A link is provided under 'Documents to Use' section which you can use to download the application form, you can also obtain a copy of the form at BNF's office. Do not forget to attach all the required documents (see list below) to your application when you submit it.
- The Export Permit Committee will conduct a due diligence evaluation of the application to ensure that the quantity of fish declared for export concurs with inspection and tally reports.
- Submit payment to the General Revenue Account of the Government of Liberia at the Ministry of Finance. Payment to be valued at 10% of total export value, and submitted as Fish Export Permit Fee
- Upon payment to the government revenue account and the submission of a revenue receipt confirming payment to the Bureau of National Fisheries, an Official Authorization will be issued for the exportation of fish.
- Completed application
- Sales Invoice
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture
P.O. Box 10-9010
Somalia Drive, Gardnersville
1000 Monrovia 10, Liberia
Republic of Liberia
+ (231) 077-961-574
+ (231) 086-560-962
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Note: A copy of the form can also be picked up from the Bureau of National Fisheries office.
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The Bureau of National Fisheries of the Ministry of Agriculture is the one sole responsible for the granting of authorizations of export permit for fish species.
To obtain an authorization to export fish from Liberia, you must complete and submit an application to the Bureau of National Fisheries, or for download below.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Following is a procedure on how you to apply for a Fish Export Permit.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.