Kerala - Online Renew Certificate Of Vehicle Registration
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for Renewal of Vehicle Registration
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online
- Step 3 : On accessing the above link you will be taken to the page that is shown below. Please select “Other States” option which is highlighted in Yellow.
- Step 4 : You will be taken to a new screen where you have to enter your Vehicle Registration Number in the text area which is highlighted in Yellow. Please click “Proceed” which is highlighted in Red in the below image.
- Step 5 : You will be provided with a welcome screen displaying information related to your vehicle. Please click “Proceed” which is highlighted in the below image.
- Step 6 : In the next screen, you will be able to see the list of available services. Please choose the “Renewal of Registration” option which is highlighted in “yellow”.
- Step 7 : In the next screen you will be requested for the Last 5 digits of your Chassis No, please enter it on highlighted box in “Yellow” and click “Validate Regn_no/Chasi_no” which is highlighted in “Red” in the below image.
- Step 8 : In the next screen, Fill the required details and upload the documents to process the online procedure.
- Step 9 : Take printout of acknowledgment and application.
- Step 10 : You can then submit this application along with the set of required documents to the RTO office on the scheduled date, to process further as per the apply in person procedure.