Kerala - Online Apply LPG HP Gas Domestic Connection
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Required Documents for LPG Gas Domestic Connection
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online.
- Step 3 : In this page please search your distributor either by name or location. Choose the option as appropriate. Then type few letters of the distributor name in the textbox and click “Search” tab. Refer the below image where the options are highlighted in Yellow. Now a list of distributor name will be available. Please choose your nearest distributor and click “Next” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 4 : In this page please click on the first checkbox by reading the instructions. If your present address is same as address provided in Aadhaar, then click on the second checkbox and enter your Aadhaar number in the textbox. Refer the below image where the options are highlighted in Yellow.
- Step 5 : If you wish to give up your subsidy then click “Yes” option. If not click “No” option. Refer the below image where the options are highlighted in Yellow. Also complete your bank details and LPG connection details.
- Step 6 : Now choose any one of the listed document as Proof of Address (POA) and Proof of Identity (POI) for verification.
- Step 7 : Please upload the documents by clicking “Select File” tab which is highlighted in Yellow. After attaching all files, click on the checkbox which is highlighted in yellow, after reading the declaration. Then click “Submit” tab which is highlighted in RED in the below image.
- Step 8 : After the submission of your request, distributor will contact you as soon as possible. Please follow the distributor advice to get the new connection.